Golfsupport Terms & Conditions
Motocaddy Trolley Trade-In Promotion
Purchase any new Motocaddy trolley with Lithium battery between Friday 20th April to Saturday 30th June 2018 and claim £50 Cashback when you trade-in your old electric trolley. You can trade in any electric trolley - that's any brand, model, age or condition (working or not). Simply register your claim online, then send Motocaddy your old trolley (minus the battery) using their FREE UPS® shipping service. For more information visit: www.motocaddy.com/trade-in
The promotion is only available in the UK mainland and excludes Northern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. It is also only available to customers resident within the UK who hold a UK sterling bank account.
- Purchase any new Motocaddy electric trolley with Lithium battery between 20th April - 30th June 2018 to be eligible to trade in any electric trolley (without battery) to receive a £50 (inc VAT) Cashback reward (paid by way of bank transfer).
- Promotion only available on purchases made within the United Kingdom mainland (excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- Promotion only available to participants resident within the United Kingdom with a UK Sterling bank account.
- Promotion only available from participating United Kingdom retailers and by redemption only - not available at point of purchase.
- Promotion not available on pre-ordered products. New electric trolley must be received by the claimant before the promotional closing date for the claim to be valid. Claims for electric trolleys ordered but not received before the closing date are invalid.
- To redeem the promotion, submit claim and upload a digital copy of proof of purchase via the 'Make a Claim' link below. It will also be necessary to supply your bank account details.
- Proof of Purchase must be printed receipt or Credit Card statement. Hand written receipts are invalid and will not be accepted.
- Motocaddy shall not be liable for failed claims resulting from incorrect information (including bank account details) entered by the participant during the claim process.
- Promotional claims must be submitted within 14-days of purchase date.
- Promotional claims will be validated by Motocaddy and valid claimants will receive a confirmation email including UPS shipping label. Claimant must drop trade-in product to a UPS access point within 14-days of email send date.
- Trade-in product must be an electric (motorised) trolley (any brand, any model, any age, any condition). Trade-in product does not need to be in working order. Manual (push) trolleys cannot be used as a trade-in product.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of a valid Cashback reward claim, the Cashback reward payment will be made by Motocaddy via Bank Transfer within 40 days of participant drop-off at UPS Access Point.
- Promotional Cashback rewards are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or product.
- Promotion available subject to availability and Motocaddy reserve the right to withdraw the promotion prior to the promotional closing date without notice.
- Promotional terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Masters 2018 Promotion
Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount Golfsupport offers.
Maxi Batteries Direct Recommendations
Sealed Lead Acid Batteries: Do’s & Dont’s
Our battery should run for at least 500 cycles, unlike some of our competitors that only run in the region of 300 cycles. This will only apply if you follow the below recommendations:
Please ensure that the strap or protector bag is fitted correctly prior to lifting.
• Your battery will take approximately 9 rounds to run at its optimum performance.
• Use only chargers designed for golf trolley equipment, not car types as these will not charge to the required voltage level.
• A charger over 5 years old and regularly used will not provide a consistent or adequate charge.
• Always keep your battery charged, do not fully discharge the battery as this may cause permanent damage.
• Try to use the battery regularly as storage/non-use will affect the battery life.
• Store at room temperature, not in extreme conditions, either hot, cold or wet/damp.
• Treat your battery with respect; do not short in any way.
• Ensure that your trolley is kept in good condition; any undue load on the battery reduces its life. (I.e. Worn motor brushes and a build-up of carbon deposits within the motor housing) do not run the battery for more than the recommended number of holes.
• When using torberry connectors please ensure that the red from your trolley is connected to the red from the battery and the same for the black terminals. Connecting red to black WILL damage your trolley.
• Un-used batteries do loose efficiency, we recommend that you re-charge (as per the running-in procedure) at
least once a month.
• The battery should be re-charged after every use, regardless of the number of holes played.
VRLA batteries require a charging rate of 14.7 volts, reducing to 13.9 volts to complete its charge.
GEL type batteries require a charging rate of 13.9 volts throughout its charge.
Please ensure that your connect black to the negative (-) and the red to the positive (+).
Do not leave a battery connected to a charger with the power switched off. The battery MUST be disconnected from the charger or it will fully dis-charge the battery.
We recommend charging when returning from the course. When fully charged disconnect the battery from the charger and top-up the charge before you are due to play again. Leaving a battery on charge all the time can cause damage if the charger develops a fault and keeps charging. Electric storms and power cuts can also affect the performance of the charger.
Golfsupport vouchers have a validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore. Other promotional vouchers may have a reduced lifetime and are advised on the voucher.
Naked Wines Vouchers
All online orders with delivery addresses with the UK will receive a Naked Wines promotional voucher.We reserve the right to remove this promotion at any time.
Promotional vouchers have a validity of 60 days from date of issue and can only be used when spending over £50. They can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore
Acceptance of Order
We are not a " Live Stock" site. This means that we may accept your order for items we may not have in stock and have to order direct from supplier. This may slow your order down by a matter of days. You will be notified of such delays within our automated order update emails. If items are time sensitive we welcome a call on 01623 421965 so we can assess your order and react in a timely manner.
The acceptance of an order occurs at Golfsupport at the point of dispatch of goods and not before. The price may change prior to this point. By accepting an order you are agreeing to allow us to pass on your personal information which is required in order to ship your items by our varied couriers.
Cooling off period
You need to tell the seller you don’t want the item within 14 days of receiving it. Once you’ve told the seller, you’ve got another 14 days to actually send the item back.
Free item promotions
- A free item is limited to 1 per customer unless otherwise stated in the product page. Additional items will not be shipped. Please do not forget to add the item to your basket. If you do not see it in your basket you have not added it and so will not be shipped. It is your responsibility to add the item. Items not added cannot be forwarded at a later date at our cost however we may add to a new order at our discretion. Note our acceptance of order above.
- Each Golfsupport order is awarded loyalty Points.
- Loyalty points as standard will expire if not used 6 months from date of purchase. we will email you 7 days days before expiry to advise of this expiry date. Please check your Junk and Clutter inboxes and if within there add Golfsupport to your safe sender list.
- We will email you to advise that Loyalty Points are expiring. Please check your Junk and Clutter email boxes. It is advised to add Golfsupport to your safe sender list to ensure emails are received direct to your inbox.
- We may from time to time hold promotions with loyalty Points that carry a different expiry duration. This will be advised.
- Our couriers are either DPD or Royal Mail within the UK. DHL or TrackPack outside of the UK depending on your location. Your parcel will require a signature. We do not agree to “leave with neighbours or in a safe place” for security reasons. If you choose to do this direct with Courier and a parcel does go missing you have taken full responsibility for this and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any losses.
- For items outside of the EU we are charged on a volumized rate. We subsidise where possible however if there is a need for excess parcels or oversized packaging w may contact you to ask for extra carriage or cancellation of certain items.
Items Returned from outside of the EU, Norway or Switzerland
- If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return an item then the outer packaging must clearly state " RETURN " along with the original order date and way bill/tracking number. Failure to do this may cause customs to impose a custom charge which will be deducted from your refund amount as these bills get charged to us.
- If you chose to send back via your own method then we may also incur admin charges from that courier which we are entitled to remove before the refund is applied.
- When an item is not marked as above we may not be able to administer your refund for a period of 30 days. This is to allow time for any unforeseen customs charges as explained above.
Lithium batteries are classed as dangerous goods during transportation. It is with regret we can no longer ship or collect such items with our couriers. We do allow orders however these are supplied direct from Manufacturer. Incorrectly ordered items cannot be collected due to the transit restrictions explained above. It will be therefore the customers responsibility at all times to handle the re-shipping of any such items.
Promotional vouchers will advise end date and this cannot be extended.
Parcels shipped via courier will require a signature from the purchaser. we do not endorse " leave with neighbour" or "leave in a safe place". If you choose to use any of the mentioned methods rather than a personal signature we do accept any responsibility for potential losses. By requesting this method of delivery you as the purchaser are taking full responsibility should losses be incurred.
You should retain any proof of posting, receipt and tracking number for the item returned as we are unable to accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the item.
Golfsupport (Returns Department)
Custom made items including golf clubs, shoes and logo merchandise are made to your individual specifications. Once we have received your order we will forward this to the appropriate manufacturer. They will then give us an estimated due date which you will be notified of via email. Once any custom fit order is received the order is placed with our suppliers, the customer has no legal right to cancellation. At our discretion, we may consider if goods are able to be re sold after cancellation, however this would incur a 20% re stocking fee.. Orders already shipped and cancelled will incur a 20% restocking fee plus double the cost of carriage to your destination, regardless if you have been charged for carriage or not
Golfsupport will retain ownership at all times of approved artwork for crested items.
Goods becoming faulty within 30 days of purchase are entitled to a full refund.
We have the right to repair or replace beyond this point. This means that should an item be deemed faulty by a manufacturer within warranty period then Golfsupport may repair or replace. Should an item not be available for direct replacement Golfsupport may offer an alternative. Should an alternative not be applicable then at all times Golfsupport will offer a Credit Note with a 2 month validity.
Should a credit be your chosen option the credit value may be pro rata to the lifetime of the warranty. As an example a product with a 12 month warranty deemed faulty after 11 months may received 1/12 of the value in the form of a credit note.
The warranty term of a replacement item commences from the date of the initial ordered item and NOT the replacement.
No refund would be issued after a 30 day period.
For a complete guide to the Golfsupport Returns Policy please CLICK HERE
Golfsupport After Sales Care Team
If you have any questions regarding terms of sale please email: [email protected]
Should you require advice about an intended purchase, please telephone 01623 421965 and talk to one of our Professional Team.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01623 421965
From overseas: +441623 421965
Weekdays schedule for telephones as follows:
10am - 12.30, 1.30 - 17.30
9am -11am, 1pm - 17.30
Sundays - closed
A division of Golfsupport.co.uk Limited Company no: 05426116 VAT no: 232969189