Golfsupport Terms & Conditions
Christmas Shopping 2018 Extended returns period
To assist with piece of mind shopping, purchases between November 5th and December 20th can be returned for a credit note until January 25th 2019. Please advise your intent to return no later than 11th January to [email protected] quoting your order number.
Motocaddy Free Bag Promotion
Between Friday 2nd November and Monday 31st December 2018, golfers buying any new Motocaddy S-Series trolley with Lithium battery will be eligible to claim a FREE Motocaddy golf bag worth up to £199.99
The FREE bag model is dependent on the following criteria:
- Purchase a new S1 or S1 DHC with Lithium battery, claim a FREE bag worth £99.99
- Purchase a new S3 PRO with Lithium battery, claim a FREE bag worth £159.99
- Purchase a new S5 CONNECT, S5 CONNECT DHC or S7 REMOTE with Lithium battery, claim a FREE bag worth £199.99
To redeem your FREE bag, please visit www.motocaddy.com/uk/freebag - click on the 'Make a Claim' button to register your warranty and upload a copy of your printed proof of purchase. The closing date for promotional claims is Sunday 20th January 2019.
Powakaddy Free Bag Promotion
Purchase a new PowaKaddy Lithium Electric golf trolley between 5th November and 24th December and get a FREE PowaKaddy Cart Bag worth up to RRP £229.99
Step 1 - Purchase a PowaKaddy electric golf trolley between 5th November and 24th December 2018.
Step 2 - Visit the website: https://www.powakaddy.co.uk/pkwinterbagpromo2018 - Click on the Claim My Bag button. This takes you to the trolley registration page.
Step 3 - Register your trolley and upload a copy of your receipt.
Step 4 - Choose your FREE PowaKaddy Cart Bag.
Step 5 - Your FREE bag will be sent out within 28 days after registration.
Free Stewart Cart Bag Promotion
For November and December, receive a free cart bag of your choice with every new X9 Follow purchased between 01/11/2018 - 31/12/2018.
Terms & Conditions Apply:
- This promotion only applies to new Stewart Golf X9 Follow trolleys sold in the EU.
- Promotion starts on Thursday November 1st 2018 at 9am and finishes at midnight on Sunday December 31st 2018 (or until cart bag stocks run out, whichever is earlier)
- This offer is eligible only with the purchase of any new X9 Follow trolley between the above dates.
- To claim your free bag visit www.stewartgolf.co.uk/free-bag-form and complete the form. All claims must be made via the Stewart Golf website; retailers are not able to redeem the promotion on behalf of their consumers.
- Claimants must have purchased the trolley before the closing date of the promotion.
- Proof of purchase is required in the form of a legible copy of the retail receipt or invoice clearly showing the product name and date of purchase.
- Should you not have access to our website please email the required documents to [email protected] or send your proof of purchase by recorded delivery to Stewart Golf Ltd, Edison Close, Waterwells Business Park, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2FN. If sending by letter please ensure a name, delivery address and contact number is also included.
- You must make your claim within 30 days of date of purchase. Any claims made after this period will be invalid and no further claims can be made.
- The cart bags are as stated. If your first choice bag is not available then an alternative bag will be offered instead. No other products or cash alternative may be substituted.
- Claimants may be liable to pay for carriage if not ordering from mainland UK.
- If a trolley is returned for any reason, then the free bag must also be returned. The bag must be returned in its original packaging and any costs for delivery will be incurred by the customer. If the bag is returned damaged, the customer will incur a charge of the bags RRP.
- Stewart Golf reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without any notice.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers from Stewart Golf.
Titleist TS Price Promise Launch Promotion
Pre-order your TS driver or fairway between now & September 28th 2018 and Golfsupport will guarantee the best price against any authorised UK online retailer up until the end of October 2018. Please email [email protected] with a link to where the item is cheaper and we will issue a credit note for the difference.
Maxi Batteries Direct Recommendations
Sealed Lead Acid Batteries: Do’s & Dont’s
Our battery should run for at least 500 cycles, unlike some of our competitors that only run in the region of 300 cycles. This will only apply if you follow the below recommendations:
Please ensure that the strap or protector bag is fitted correctly prior to lifting.
• Your battery will take approximately 9 rounds to run at its optimum performance.
• Use only chargers designed for golf trolley equipment, not car types as these will not charge to the required voltage level.
• A charger over 5 years old and regularly used will not provide a consistent or adequate charge.
• Always keep your battery charged, do not fully discharge the battery as this may cause permanent damage.
• Try to use the battery regularly as storage/non-use will affect the battery life.
• Store at room temperature, not in extreme conditions, either hot, cold or wet/damp.
• Treat your battery with respect; do not short in any way.
• Ensure that your trolley is kept in good condition; any undue load on the battery reduces its life. (I.e. Worn motor brushes and a build-up of carbon deposits within the motor housing) do not run the battery for more than the recommended number of holes.
• When using torberry connectors please ensure that the red from your trolley is connected to the red from the battery and the same for the black terminals. Connecting red to black WILL damage your trolley.
• Un-used batteries do loose efficiency, we recommend that you re-charge (as per the running-in procedure) at
least once a month.
• The battery should be re-charged after every use, regardless of the number of holes played.
VRLA batteries require a charging rate of 14.7 volts, reducing to 13.9 volts to complete its charge.
GEL type batteries require a charging rate of 13.9 volts throughout its charge.
Please ensure that your connect black to the negative (-) and the red to the positive (+).
Do not leave a battery connected to a charger with the power switched off. The battery MUST be disconnected from the charger or it will fully dis-charge the battery.
We recommend charging when returning from the course. When fully charged disconnect the battery from the charger and top-up the charge before you are due to play again. Leaving a battery on charge all the time can cause damage if the charger develops a fault and keeps charging. Electric storms and power cuts can also affect the performance of the charger.
Golfsupport vouchers have a validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore. Other promotional vouchers may have a reduced lifetime and are advised on the voucher.
Naked Wines Vouchers
All online orders with delivery addresses with the UK will receive a Naked Wines promotional voucher.We reserve the right to remove this promotion at any time.
Only one promotional/birthday voucher can be used per order. You will still be able to use paid for vouchers in conjunction with these vouchers
Promotional vouchers have a validity of 60 days from date of issue and can only be used when spending over £50. They can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore
Acceptance of Order
We are not a " Live Stock" site. This means that we may accept your order for items we may not have in stock and have to order direct from supplier. This may slow your order down by a matter of days. You will be notified of such delays within our automated order update emails. If items are time sensitive we welcome a call on 01623 421965 so we can assess your order and react in a timely manner.
The acceptance of an order occurs at Golfsupport at the point of dispatch of goods and not before. The price may change prior to this point. By accepting an order you are agreeing to allow us to pass on your personal information which is required in order to ship your items by our varied couriers.
Cooling off period
You need to tell the seller you don’t want the item within 14 days of receiving it. Once you’ve told the seller, you’ve got another 14 days to actually send the item back.
Free item promotions
- A free item is limited to 1 per customer unless otherwise stated in the product page. Additional items will not be shipped. Please do not forget to add the item to your basket. If you do not see it in your basket you have not added it and so will not be shipped. It is your responsibility to add the item. Items not added cannot be forwarded at a later date at our cost however we may add to a new order at our discretion. Note our acceptance of order above.
- Each Golfsupport order is awarded loyalty Points.
- Loyalty points as standard will expire if not used 6 months from date of purchase. we will email you 7 days days before expiry to advise of this expiry date. Please check your Junk and Clutter inboxes and if within there add Golfsupport to your safe sender list.
- We will email you to advise that Loyalty Points are expiring. Please check your Junk and Clutter email boxes. It is advised to add Golfsupport to your safe sender list to ensure emails are received direct to your inbox.
- We may from time to time hold promotions with loyalty Points that carry a different expiry duration. This will be advised.
- Our couriers are either DPD or Royal Mail within the UK. DHL or TrackPack outside of the UK depending on your location. Your parcel will require a signature. We do not agree to “leave with neighbours or in a safe place” for security reasons. If you choose to do this direct with Courier and a parcel does go missing you have taken full responsibility for this and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any losses.
- If you have changed your mind after the item has left our warehouse and you refuse the delivery we will refund in full excluding our cost of shipping the goods to you.
- For items outside of the EU we are charged on a volumized rate. We subsidise where possible however if there is a need for excess parcels or oversized packaging w may contact you to ask for extra carriage or cancellation of certain items.
Items Returned from outside of the EU, Norway or Switzerland
- If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return an item then the outer packaging must clearly state " RETURN " along with the original order date and way bill/tracking number. Failure to do this may cause customs to impose a custom charge which will be deducted from your refund amount as these bills get charged to us.
- If you chose to send back via your own method then we may also incur admin charges from that courier which we are entitled to remove before the refund is applied.
- When an item is not marked as above we may not be able to administer your refund for a period of 30 days. This is to allow time for any unforeseen customs charges as explained above.
Lithium batteries are classed as dangerous goods during transportation. It is with regret we can no longer ship or collect such items with our couriers. We do allow orders however these are supplied direct from Manufacturer. Incorrectly ordered items cannot be collected due to the transit restrictions explained above. It will be therefore the customers responsibility at all times to handle the re-shipping of any such items.
Promotional vouchers will advise end date and this cannot be extended.
Parcels shipped via courier will require a signature from the purchaser. we do not endorse " leave with neighbour" or "leave in a safe place". If you choose to use any of the mentioned methods rather than a personal signature we do accept any responsibility for potential losses. By requesting this method of delivery you as the purchaser are taking full responsibility should losses be incurred.
You should retain any proof of posting, receipt and tracking number for the item returned as we are unable to accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the item.
Golfsupport (Returns Department)
Custom made items including golf clubs, shoes and logo merchandise are made to your individual specifications. Once we have received your order we will forward this to the appropriate manufacturer. They will then give us an estimated due date which you will be notified of via email. Once any custom fit order is received the order is placed with our suppliers, the customer has no legal right to cancellation. At our discretion, we may consider if goods are able to be re sold after cancellation, however this would incur a 20% re stocking fee.. Orders already shipped and cancelled will incur a 20% restocking fee plus double the cost of carriage to your destination, regardless if you have been charged for carriage or not
Golfsupport will retain ownership at all times of approved artwork for crested items.
Goods becoming faulty within 30 days of purchase are entitled to a full refund.
We have the right to repair or replace beyond this point. This means that should an item be deemed faulty by a manufacturer within warranty period then Golfsupport may repair or replace. Should an item not be available for direct replacement Golfsupport may offer an alternative. Should an alternative not be applicable then at all times Golfsupport will offer a Credit Note with a 2 month validity.
Should a credit be your chosen option the credit value may be pro rata to the lifetime of the warranty. As an example a product with a 12 month warranty deemed faulty after 11 months may received 1/12 of the value in the form of a credit note.
The warranty term of a replacement item commences from the date of the initial ordered item and NOT the replacement.
No refund would be issued after a 30 day period.
For a complete guide to the Golfsupport Returns Policy please CLICK HERE
Items lost in Transit
An item potentially lost in transit will be replaced or refunded but only after the following:
The courier has performed its investigation internally and confirmed the item is lost. This time frame may vary between couriers and is out of the control of Golfsupport.
Upon confirmation of loss we will contact the customer and offer either a replacement or refund.
Golfsupport After Sales Care Team
If you have any questions regarding terms of sale please email: [email protected]
Should you require advice about an intended purchase, please telephone 01623 421965 and talk to one of our Professional Team.
80% of our orders are serviced direct from our warehouse and leave the same day. we do however accept orders for items that we may not hold in stock. These are ordered direct from supplier and may slow an order down by a few days. we manage your expectations with an order update which will advise the due dates of such items. Please read these emails to ensure the time frames are acceptable. We have operated in this manner for 20 years and have highlighted vast benefits to you as a customer vrs only offering live stock. To understand some of the benefits please read our FAQs here
Posting public reviews at Golfsupport
Should you chose to leave a negative review on any public forum you agree to allow Golfsupport to contact you via email or phone in order to understand the reasoning behind such reviews. This will enable Golfsupport to maintain its high customer service.
Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01623 421965
From overseas: +441623 421965
Weekdays schedule for telephones as follows:
10am - 12.30, 1.30 - 17.30
9am -11am, 1pm - 17.30
Sundays - closed
A division of Golfsupport.co.uk Limited Company no: 05426116 VAT no: 232969189