Golfsupport Terms & Conditions.
The offer ends when the Pre order is removed.Items marked as " Pre order" - Price Promise
We will guarantee UK lowest prices on all pre orders of these golf clubs. Should you find a lower price on any other UK authorised website simply email us the link to [email protected] and we will credit your order.
The offer ends when the Pre-order is removed.
Golfsupport vouchers have a validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore. Other promotional or RMA vouchers may have a reduced lifetime and are advised on the voucher.
For the avoidance of doubt an emailed Voucher is considered delivered when the email has been sent. We will only ever send a voucher to the email address provided in your order. Miss use of vouchers from that point are beyond our control and you as the customer take full responsibility from this point.
Prostate Cancer Donations
A sincere thank you for your donation on behalf of Prostate Cancer UK and Golfsupport.co.uk Limited. These donations are non refundable.
Naked Wines Vouchers
All online orders with delivery addresses with the UK will receive a Naked Wines promotional voucher.We reserve the right to remove this promotion at any time.
Only one promotional/birthday voucher can be used per order. You will still be able to use paid for vouchers in conjunction with these vouchers
Promotional vouchers have a validity of 60 days from date of issue and can only be used when spending over £50. They can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore
Bundled Discounted products
Bundled discounted products will be charged at full retail price when returning an item that has qualified you for the discounted item. Eg A pair of shoes that has a reduced bundled pair of socks subsequently returned without returning the socks would mean the full retail price of the socks will be removed from your voucher/refund.
NB - We are unable to ship FREE bundles items to Russia due to Customs restrictions. If we see that a FREE item is added to an order we will remove this and ship the rest of the goods. Sincere apologies but this is out of our control.
Acceptance of Order
We are not a " Live Stock" site. This means that we may accept your order for items we may not have in stock and have to order direct from supplier. This may slow your order down by a matter of days. You will be notified of such delays within our automated order update emails. If items are time sensitive we welcome a call on 01623 421965 so we can assess your order and react in a timely manner.
The acceptance of an order occurs at Golfsupport at the point of dispatch of goods and not before. The price or promotion may change prior to this point. By accepting an order you are agreeing to allow us to pass on your personal information which is required in order to ship your items by our varied couriers.
Cooling off period
You need to tell the seller ( Golfsupport ) you don’t want the item within 14 days of receiving it. Once you’ve told the seller, you’ve got another 14 days to actually send the item back. Late returns will be rejected and sent back to you. This excludes Custom and Personalised items which are non returnable.
You arrange for safe return delivery at your cost. We suggest a signed for method to ensure you have tracking as we cannot be responsible for items until they have been signed back into our warehouse. It is your responsibility not ours to track any return parcels.
Free item promotions
A free item is limited to 1 per customer unless otherwise stated in the product page. Please do not add single irons and attempt to add balls individually as your order will be stopped. Additional items will not be shipped. Please do not forget to add the item to your basket. If you do not see it in your basket you have not added it and so will not be shipped. It is your responsibility to add the item. Items not added cannot be forwarded at a later date at our cost however we may add to a new order at our discretion. Note our acceptance of order above.
Free Golf Balls - Minimum order of 6 irons to qualify ( Please do not add the 1 free dozen with iron sets less than this as the balls will not be shipped )
- We reserve the right to charge full price for bundled priced items not returned along with their partner items. As an example should you buy a pair of shoes at full price however enjoy a sweater with a reduced price and subsequently only return the full priced item, Golfsupport at this point will charge full price for this bundled item thus reducing your refund or credit to that difference.
- Each Golfsupport order is awarded loyalty Points.
- Loyalty points as standard will expire if not used 6 months from date of purchase. This is advised in your " Items dispatched email".
- We may from time to time hold promotions with loyalty Points that carry a different expiry duration. This will be advised.
- We may from time to time create a promotional code. Please note only one code may be used at any one time and not in conjunction with another code.
- The exception is the use of any purchased vouchers from our site which can be used at checkout in conjunction with another promotional code.
- Our couriers are either DPD or Royal Mail within the UK. DHL or TrackPack outside of the UK depending on your location. Your parcel will require a signature. We do not agree to “leave with neighbours or in a safe place” for security reasons. If you choose to do this direct with Courier and a parcel does go missing you have taken full responsibility for this and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any losses.
- If you have changed your mind after the item has left our warehouse or you refuse the delivery we will refund in full excluding our cost of shipping the goods to you.
- For items outside of the EU we are charged on a volumized rate. We subsidise where possible however if there is a need for excess parcels or oversized packaging w may contact you to ask for extra carriage or cancellation of certain items.
Items Returned from outside of the UK since Brexit
- International Returns
If for any reason you need to return an item please contact us prior to shipping for up to date instructions. You can contact us on +441623 421965 or [email protected] or via the chat service on our website www.golfsupport.com. Since Brexit it has become necessary to attach the correct paperwork to returns in order to avoid import duties into the UK. We can supply the correct paperwork for you to return yourself or give you a link to our returns portal where you can utilise our reduced shipping rates. If parcels are returned without the correct paperwork and import duties are requested we have no option but to reject the delivery which will cause the courier return the parcel to you. This will cause an unnecessary delay in the return and subsequent refund. Parcels sent back through our portal and labelled correctly will be cost effective, fast and will result in a timely refund
Lithium batteries are classed as dangerous goods during transportation. It is with regret we can no longer ship or collect such items with our couriers. We do allow orders however these are supplied direct from Manufacturer. Incorrectly ordered items cannot be collected due to the transit restrictions explained above. It will be therefore the customers responsibility at all times to handle the re-shipping of any such items.
Stewart Electric Golf Trolleys
Any issues with Stewart Golf Trolleys will be dealt with direct with Stewart Golf and not Golfsupport.
Promotional vouchers will advise end date and this cannot be extended.
Parcels shipped via courier will require a signature from the purchaser. we do not endorse " leave with neighbour" or "leave in a safe place". If you attempt to use any of the mentioned methods rather than a personal signature we do accept any responsibility for potential losses. If requesting this method of delivery direct with courier you as the purchaser are taking full responsibility should losses be incurred.
Here at Golfsupport regularly re use and re-cycle boxes and packaging. This means your item may turn up in an alternative suppler branded box.
Custom made items including golf clubs, shoes and logo merchandise are made to your individual specifications. Once we have received your order we will forward this to the appropriate manufacturer. They will then give us an estimated due date which you will be notified of via email. Once any custom fit order is received the order is placed with our suppliers, the customer has no legal right to cancellation. At our discretion, we may consider if goods are able to be re sold after cancellation, however this would incur a 20% re stocking fee.. Orders already shipped and cancelled will incur a 20% restocking fee plus double the cost of carriage to your destination, regardless if you have been charged for carriage or not
Shop Soiled Items
Shop soiled items will incur a restocking fee of 20% at all times if returned.
Prostate Cancer UK Merchandise
Prostate Cancer UK clothing items are bespoke and ordered direct from the charity. We may choose to ship direct from PCUK therefore we will need to share your delivery details with the charity.
Underwear including Face Masks
Due to the nature of these products we cannot accepts returns of such items.
Golfsupport will retain ownership at all times of approved artwork for crested items.
Golfsupport Warranty Guidelines
All our products are covered by Manufacturer warranties. Should you experience an issue with an item we will work closely with manufacturer to quickly resolve.
- Customers have 14 days beginning the day after the receipt of the merchandise to cancel their order in accordance with the Distance Selling regulations. Order cancellations made under these regulations must be made in writing and the items must be returned to Golfsupport. This excludes Custom made or personalised items, underwear and perfumes.
- Items suspected faulty during the initial 28 day period will need to be returned and inspected by Manufacturer. Golfsupport will require confirmation from Manufacturer of fault before a refund can be issued unless Golfsupport is able to verify. We will endeavour to act as quickly as possible in all cases.
- Items returned after 28 days Golfsupport has the right to replace or repair.
- Should an item become obsolete Golfsupport has the right to offer an alternative from our selection within the same brand.
- Golfsupport may make available alternate brands, however this is at our discretion.
- In the event of issuing a voucher for a replacement, the voucher will carry a 1 month validity and this time will form part of the initial warranty time.
- In all cases including voucher use warranty starts from date of “First Purchase” irrespective of item or brand changes.
- Where an alternative is offered and the warranty period is longer than the original item, Golfsupport will honour the warranty period based on the original item purchased in all cases.
We cannot be held responsible for sizing issues. We are a UK based website and adhere to manufacturer guidelines. Please be sure to fully research your sizing requirements as incorrect sizes will be your responsibility to return at your cost.
Goods returned to us suggested as " faulty" subsequently found not to be faulty will be refunded less the cost of collection when funded by ourselves
- Please note all images on the site are for reference only. As images are supplied by brand we cannot be held responsible for slight colour/lighting issues.
The above is in addition to your consumer rights under UK law. For a complete guide to the Golfsupport Returns Policy please CLICK HERE
Items lost in Transit
An item potentially lost in transit will be replaced or refunded but only after the following:
The courier has performed its investigation internally and confirmed the item is lost. This time frame may vary between couriers and is out of the control of Golfsupport.
Upon confirmation of loss we will contact the customer and offer either a replacement or refund.
Golfsupport After Sales Care Team
If you have any questions regarding terms of sale please email:
Should you require advice about an intended purchase, please telephone 01623 421965 and talk to one of our Professional Team.
80% of our orders are serviced direct from our warehouse and leave the same day. We do however accept orders for items that we may not hold in stock. These are ordered direct from supplier and may slow an order down by a few days. we manage your expectations with an order update which will advise the due dates of such items. Please read these emails to ensure the time frames are acceptable. We have operated in this manner for 20 years and have highlighted vast benefits to you as a customer vrs only offering live stock. To understand some of the benefits please read our FAQs here
Posting public reviews at Golfsupport
Should you chose to leave a negative review on any public forum you agree to allow Golfsupport to contact you via email or phone in order to understand the reasoning behind such reviews. This will enable Golfsupport to maintain its high customer service. Please do not review the product. Our request is for you to review our service levels only.
To qualify as a golf society you must have at least 8 registered players in your Golfsupport society account.
In order to redeem spends at least 5 members of a society must be actively using their Golfsupport account to purchase goods.
All purchases by members of a society will add 2% of the net spend to the society fund. As an example, a member buys a pair of shoes for £100 but uses a £50 voucher, the net spend in this instance will be £50 and 2% (£!) will be added to the society fund.
Mizuno Custom Fit update Feb 22nd 2021
Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01623 421965
From overseas: +441623 421965
Weekdays schedule for telephones as follows:
10am - 12.30, 1.30 - 17.00
9am -11am, 1pm - 17.00
Sundays - closed
You should retain any proof of posting, receipt and tracking number for the item returned as we are unable to accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the item.
Golfsupport (Returns Department)
A division of Golfsupport.co.uk Limited Company no: 05426116 VAT no: 232969189