Golfsupport Terms & Conditions
Christmas Extended Returns Period
To help you shop with complete peace of mind we have extended our returns period until 14th January for items purchased between now and December 24th 2017.
PowaKaddy 2017 Christmas Consumer Free Cart Bag Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. This consumer offer applies to the purchase of any Lithium FW7s, FW7s EBS, FW7s GPs, Compact C2, TOUCH, FW5i or FW3i electric trolley model (The Products) purchased within the UK, CI, IoM and RoI from Tuesday 7th November until Sunday 24th December 2017 midnight (The Promotional Period) or until stocks of the promotional PowaKaddy Golf Bags run out, whichever is earlier. The offer does NOT apply to any other PowaKaddy electric trolley model.
2. The Consumer Promotion - Buy any PowaKaddy Lithium Electric Trolley (The Products) listed below and choose a FREE PowaKaddy Cart Bag based on the model of electric trolley purchased: Buy an FW7s / FW7s EBS / FW7s GPS / FW5i / Compact C2 or TOUCH and claim a PowaKaddy Dri-Edition or Premium Cart Bag Buy an FW3i and claim a PowaKaddy Deluxe Cart Bag with no accessories or Yellow or Teal Lite Cart Bag with 1 Accessory or a Fuchsia Lite Cart Bag with 2 Accessories (choice of Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Rain Cover, Drinks Holder, GPS/Smartphone Holder, Trolley Travel Bag, Compact C2 Travel Bag or Umbrella).
3. To claim the FREE Cart Bag log onto www.registermypowakaddy.com and register your trolley details and choose your FREE bag.
4. All Claims must be made by the consumer directly on the PowaKaddy website. Retailers are not able to redeem the promotion on behalf of the consumer.
5. Only trolleys (The Products) in stock with the retailer qualify for the promotion. Retailers must not post-date sales receipts on the assumption PowaKaddy will supply the trolley at some point during or after the promotion has ended. Claimants must have paid for and taken delivery of the actual trolley (The Products) during the promotional period - Tuesday 7th November until Sunday 24th December 2017 midnight. Products purchased/delivered before or after these dates will not qualify for a FREE promotional Cart Bag. Products sold to consumers before the start date do not qualify for a free Cart Bag.
6. Proof of purchase is required in the form of a legible copy of the retail receipt or invoice clearly showing the retailer product name and date of purchase.
7. Should you not have access to our website please email your scanned copies to [email protected] or send your proof of purchase by recorded delivery to PowaKaddy FREE BAG PROMO DEPT, PowaKaddy International Ltd, Castle Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3RN. Please note that PowaKaddy will not be liable for any claims that are lost if sent by post which are not recorded.
8. FREE BAG MUST be claimed within 28 days of date of purchase. Any claims made after this period will be invalid and no further claims can be made. PowaKaddy’s decision will be final.
9. FREE BAG will be delivered within 28 days of registration.
10. If you do not receive your bag within 28 days from the date of claim then please contact us.
11. FREE BAG is as stated. If your 1st choice bag is not available then an alternative bag will be offered instead. No other alternative products or cash may be substituted.
12. Further offers may be made to you by PowaKaddy. If you would prefer not to receive these offers, please tick the opt-out option on the claim form.
13. A claim cannot be made without a valid email address.
14. If a trolley is returned within 14 days of purchase, PowaKaddy will ask for the FREE BAG to be returned. This must be returned in its original packaging and any costs for delivery will be incurred by the customer.
15. PowaKaddy reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without any notice.
16. PowaKaddy’s decision will be final.
17. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers from PowaKaddy.
18. Please call 01795 473555 or email [email protected] should you have any queries.
Motocaddy 2017 Christmas Consumer Free Cart Bag Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Titleist 917 Drivers/Fairways Promotion – Custom Fit Only
When purchasing a custom fit Titleist 917 Driver you will receive a £25 Golfsupport voucher. When purchasing a Custom Fit Titleist 917 Fairway you will receive a £20 Golfsupport voucher.
The vouchers will be dispatched 72 hours after dispatch of your Titleist Driver or Fairway Wood with a three-month valid date on your voucher.
Promotion valid 2nd October 2017 - 13th December 2017
Srixon Ball Deal - Half Price Glove
Buy any dozen Srixon golf balls and receive a half price glove. Maximum of one half price glove per customer Irrespective of total amount ordered.
Maxi Batteries Direct Recommendations
Sealed Lead Acid Batteries: Do’s & Dont’s
Our battery should run for at least 500 cycles, unlike some of our competitors that only run in the region of 300 cycles. This will only apply if you follow the below recommendations:
Please ensure that the strap or protector bag is fitted correctly prior to lifting.
• Your battery will take approximately 9 rounds to run at its optimum performance.
• Use only chargers designed for golf trolley equipment, not car types as these will not charge to the required voltage level.
• A charger over 5 years old and regularly used will not provide a consistent or adequate charge.
• Always keep your battery charged, do not fully discharge the battery as this may cause permanent damage.
• Try to use the battery regularly as storage/non-use will affect the battery life.
• Store at room temperature, not in extreme conditions, either hot, cold or wet/damp.
• Treat your battery with respect; do not short in any way.
• Ensure that your trolley is kept in good condition; any undue load on the battery reduces its life. (I.e. Worn motor brushes and a build-up of carbon deposits within the motor housing) do not run the battery for more than the recommended number of holes.
• When using torberry connectors please ensure that the red from your trolley is connected to the red from the battery and the same for the black terminals. Connecting red to black WILL damage your trolley.
• Un-used batteries do loose efficiency, we recommend that you re-charge (as per the running-in procedure) at
least once a month.
• The battery should be re-charged after every use, regardless of the number of holes played.
VRLA batteries require a charging rate of 14.7 volts, reducing to 13.9 volts to complete its charge.
GEL type batteries require a charging rate of 13.9 volts throughout its charge.
Please ensure that your connect black to the negative (-) and the red to the positive (+).
Do not leave a battery connected to a charger with the power switched off. The battery MUST be disconnected from the charger or it will fully dis-charge the battery.
We recommend charging when returning from the course. When fully charged disconnect the battery from the charger and top-up the charge before you are due to play again. Leaving a battery on charge all the time can cause damage if the charger develops a fault and keeps charging. Electric storms and power cuts can also affect the performance of the charger.
Golfsupport vouchers have a validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore
Naked Wines Vouchers
All online orders with delivery addresses with the UK will receive a Naked Wines promotional voucher.
We reserve the right to remove this promotion at any time.
Promotional vouchers have a validity of 60 days from date of issue and can only be used when spending over £50. They can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore
Promotional vouchers specifically for use in our January sale will be emailed to customers before Christmas.
Orders returned which reduce the initial value below £100 will have the refund total amended. A reduction of £20 will be made to any refund should the customer have used the voucher.
Non completion of order due to unavailable items - You will be given the opportunity to change an item that is unavailable and so maintain your basket value above £100. Should you chose not to do so then a voucher will not be issued if the order total is below £100.
Acceptance of Order
The acceptance of an order occurs at Golfsupport at the point of dispatch of goods and not before. The price may change prior to this point.
By accepting an order you are agreeing to allow us to pass on your personal information which is required in order to ship your items by our varied couriers.
Free item promotions with orders
- A free item is limited to 1 per customer unless otherwise stated in the product page. Additional items will not be shipped. Please do not forget to add the item to your basket. If you do not see it in your basket you have not added it and so will not be shipped. It is your responsibility to add the item. Items not added cannot be forwarded at a later date at our cost however we may add to a new order at our discretion. Note our acceptance of order above.
- Our couriers are either DPD or Royal Mail within the UK. DHL or TrackPack outside of the UK depending on your location. Your parcel will require a signature. We do not agree to “leave with neighbours or in a safe place” for security reasons. If you choose to do this direct with Courier and a parcel does go missing you have taken full responsibility for this and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any losses.
Items Returned from outside of the EU, Norway or Switzerland
- If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return an item then the packaging must clearly state " RETURN ". Failure to do this may cause customs to impose a custom charge which will be deducted from your refund amount as these bills get charged to us.
- If you chose to send back via your own method then we may also incur admin charges from that courier which we are entitled to remove before the refund is applied.
Lithium batteries are classed as dangerous goods during transportation. It is with regret we can no longer ship or collect such items with our couriers. We do allow orders however these are supplied direct from Manufacturer. Incorrectly ordered items cannot be collected due to the transit restrictions explained above. It will be therefore the customers responsibility at all times to handle the re-shipping of any such items.
Promotional vouchers will advise end date and this cannot be extended.
Parcels shipped via courier will require a signature from the purchaser. we do not endorse " leave with neighbour" or "leave in a safe place". If you choose to use any of the mentioned methods rather than a personal signature we do accept any responsibility for potential losses. By requesting this method of delivery you as the purchaser are taking full responsibility should losses be incurred.
You should retain any proof of posting, receipt and tracking number for the item returned as we are unable to accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the item.
Golfsupport (Returns Department)
Custom made items including golf clubs, shoes and logo merchandise are made to your individual specifications. Once we have received your order we will forward this to the appropriate manufacturer. They will then give us an estimated due date which you will be notified of via email. Once any custom fit order is received the order is placed with our suppliers, the customer has no legal right to cancellation. At our discretion, we may consider if goods are able to be re sold after cancellation, however this would incur a 20% re stocking fee.. Orders already shipped and cancelled will incur a 20% restocking fee plus double the cost of carriage to your destination, regardless if you have been charged for carriage or not
For a complete guide to the Golfsupport Returns Policy please CLICK HERE
Golfsupport After Sales Care Team
If you have any questions regarding terms of sale please email: [email protected]
Should you require advice about an intended purchase, please telephone 01623 421965 and talk to one of our Professional Team.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01623 421965
From overseas: +441623 421965
Weekdays schedule for telephones as follows:
10am - 12.30, 1.30 - 17.30
9am -11am, 1pm - 17.30
Sundays - closed
A division of Golfsupport.co.uk Limited Company no: 05426116 VAT no: 232969189