Golfsupport Terms & Conditions
Stewart Golf FREE T5 TOUR BAG WITH PURCHASE OF NEW X9 FOLLOW
For September only Stewart are giving away one of the newly released T5 Tour Bags with each new X9 Follow sold. T&Cs apply
You may claim your free bag direct from Stewart by filling out and submitting a form after purchase. It is that simple!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion only applies to new Stewart Golf X9 Follow trolleys sold in Europe.
- Promotion starts on Friday September 1st 2017 at 9am and finishes at midnight on Saturday September 30th 2017 (or until stock of the T5 Tour Bag has run out, whichever is earlier)
- This offer is eligible only with the purchase of any new X9 Follow trolley between the above dates.
- To claim your free bag visit www.stewartgolf.co.uk/free-bag-form and complete the form. All claims must be made via the Stewart Golf website; retailers are not able to redeem the promotion on behalf of their consumers.
- Claimants must have taken delivery of the trolley before the finishing date of the promotion.
- Proof of purchase is required in the form of a legible copy of the retail receipt or invoice clearly showing the product name and date of purchase.
- Should you not have access to our website please email your scanned copies to email@example.com or send your proof of purchase by recorded delivery to Stewart Golf Ltd, Edison Close, Waterwells Business Park, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2FN.
- You must make your claim within 30 days of date of purchase. Any claims made after this period will be invalid and no further claims can be made.
- The T5 Tour Bag is as stated and no alternative products (or cash alternative) may be substituted.
- If a trolley is returned for any reason, then the free bag must also be returned. The bag must be returned in its original packaging and any costs for delivery will be incurred by the customer.
- Stewart Golf reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without any notice.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers from Stewart Golf.
Titleist 4 for 3 Golf Ball Promotion
- All 4 Dozen will be personalised
- All golf balls must be personalised and the same message will be printed on all 4 dozen balls.
- Please Note Only 4 Dozen allowed per personalisation
- Promotion Starts March 13th until the 24th April 2017
- Maximum lead time 4 weeks from 24th March 2017
- Pro V1 or Pro V1x only. Same model for all 4 dozens.
- Black and Red Ink Only
- All golf balls to be personalised only, same message
- Maximum of 1 Dozen Free per customer Irrespective of Total amount ordered
- Registered or trademarked messages will be not be allowed. Football Clubs, Brand names etc.
- Lead Time 6 Weeks
- Items ordered with this deal will not be part shipped due to the lack of margin within this deal. Customers requiring other items should either order separately or call for a part ship but be aware there may be an additional charge for this service.
- loyalty points are rewarded at point of dispatch and will expire if not used 3 months from that date.
- Titleist charge a surcharge for Special Play numbers - This is out of our control.
- Part shipments - Please note the other items added to orders will not ship until we dispatch the Personalised golf balls. If you require the shipment of added items we may ask for additional shipping charges.
- We are unable to part ship outside of the UK.
Maxi Batteries Direct Recommendations
Sealed Lead Acid Batteries: Do’s & Dont’s
Our battery should run for at least 500 cycles, unlike some of our competitors that only run in the region of 300 cycles. This will only apply if you follow the below recommendations:
Please ensure that the strap or protector bag is fitted correctly prior to lifting.
• Your battery will take approximately 9 rounds to run at its optimum performance.
• Use only chargers designed for golf trolley equipment, not car types as these will not charge to the required voltage level.
• A charger over 5 years old and regularly used will not provide a consistent or adequate charge.
• Always keep your battery charged, do not fully discharge the battery as this may cause permanent damage.
• Try to use the battery regularly as storage/non-use will affect the battery life.
• Store at room temperature, not in extreme conditions, either hot, cold or wet/damp.
• Treat your battery with respect; do not short in any way.
• Ensure that your trolley is kept in good condition; any undue load on the battery reduces its life. (I.e. Worn motor brushes and a build-up of carbon deposits within the motor housing) do not run the battery for more than the recommended number of holes.
• When using torberry connectors please ensure that the red from your trolley is connected to the red from the battery and the same for the black terminals. Connecting red to black WILL damage your trolley.
• Un-used batteries do loose efficiency, we recommend that you re-charge (as per the running-in procedure) at
least once a month.
• The battery should be re-charged after every use, regardless of the number of holes played.
VRLA batteries require a charging rate of 14.7 volts, reducing to 13.9 volts to complete its charge.
GEL type batteries require a charging rate of 13.9 volts throughout its charge.
Please ensure that your connect black to the negative (-) and the red to the positive (+).
Do not leave a battery connected to a charger with the power switched off. The battery MUST be disconnected from the charger or it will fully dis-charge the battery.
We recommend charging when returning from the course. When fully charged disconnect the battery from the charger and top-up the charge before you are due to play again. Leaving a battery on charge all the time can cause damage if the charger develops a fault and keeps charging. Electric storms and power cuts can also affect the performance of the charger.
Golfsupport vouchers have a validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore
Naked Wines Vouchers
All online orders with delivery addresses with the UK will receive a Naked Wines promotional voucher.
We reserve the right to remove this promotion at any time.
Promotional vouchers have a validity of 60 days from date of issue and can only be used when spending over £50. They can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore
Promotional vouchers specifically for use in our January sale will be emailed to customers before Christmas.
Orders returned which reduce the initial value below £100 will have the refund total amended. A reduction of £20 will be made to any refund should the customer have used the voucher.
Non completion of order due to unavailable items - You will be given the opportunity to change an item that is unavailable and so maintain your basket value above £100. Should you chose not to do so then a voucher will not be issued if the order total is below £100.
Acceptance of Order
The acceptance of an order occurs at Golfsupport at the point of dispatch of goods and not before. The price may change prior to this point.
By accepting an order you are agreeing to allow us to pass on your personal information which is required in order to ship your items by our varied couriers.
Free item promotions with orders
- A free item is limited to 1 per customer unless otherwise stated in the product page. Additional items will not be shipped. Please do not forget to add the item to your basket. If you do not see it in your basket you have not added it and so will not be shipped. It is your responsibility to add the item. Items not added cannot be forwarded at a later date at our cost however we may add to a new order at our discretion. Note our acceptance of order above.
- Our couriers are either DPD or Royal Mail within the UK. DHL or TrackPack outside of the UK depending on your location. Your parcel will require a signature. We do not agree to “leave with neighbours or in a safe place” for security reasons. If you choose to do this direct with Courier and a parcel does go missing you have taken full responsibility for this and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any losses.
Lithium batteries are classed as dangerous goods during transportation. It is with regret we can no longer ship or collect such items with our couriers. We do allow orders however these are supplied direct from Manufacturer. Incorrectly ordered items cannot be collected due to the transit restrictions explained above. It will be therefore the customers responsibility at all times to handle the re-shipping of any such items.
Promotional vouchers will advise end date and this cannot be extended.
Parcels shipped via courier will require a signature from the purchaser. we do not endorse " leave with neighbour" or "leave in a safe place". If you choose to use any of the mentioned methods rather than a personal signature we do accept any responsibility for potential losses. By requesting this method of delivery you as the purchaser are taking full responsibility should losses be incurred.
You should retain any proof of posting, receipt and tracking number for the item returned as we are unable to accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the item.
Golfsupport (Returns Department)
Custom made items including golf clubs, shoes and logo merchandise are made to your individual specifications. Once we have received your order we will forward this to the appropriate manufacturer. They will then give us an estimated due date which you will be notified of via email. Once any custom fit order is received the order is placed with our suppliers, the customer has no legal right to cancellation. At our discretion, we may consider if goods are able to be re sold after cancellation, however this would incur a 20% re stocking fee.. Orders already shipped and cancelled will incur a 20% restocking fee plus double the cost of carriage to your destination, regardless if you have been charged for carriage or not
For a complete guide to the Golfsupport Returns Policy please CLICK HERE
Golfsupport After Sales Care Team
If you have any questions regarding terms of sale please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require advice about an intended purchase, please telephone 01623 421965 and talk to one of our Professional Team.
Tel: 01623 421965
From overseas: +441623 421965
Weekdays schedule for telephones as follows:
10am - 12.30, 1.30 - 17.30
9am -11am, 1pm - 17.30
Sundays - closed
A division of Golfsupport.co.uk Limited Company no: 05426116 VAT no: 232969189