Golfsupport Terms & Conditions
Christmas Extended Returns - Total piece of mind shopping here at Golfsupport !
- Orders placed between November 5th and December 20th will qualify for our extended Christmas returns giving total piece of mind when shopping here at Golfsupport.
- Please advise your intent to return no later than January 5th to [email protected] quoting your order number. You will then have a further 14 days to return the item for exchange or credit to the current value of the goods.
- We hope you find what you are looking for this Christmas and at UK best prices. We will also give you 2% loyalty points with your purchase making your next purchase with us here even cheaper.
- Custom made or personalised products do not qualify.
- If you have any questions at all regarding our policy please contact us on +441623 421965
Titleist TS Range Voucher Promotion
Purchase a TS Range Driver and receive a £50 Gift Card. Purchase a TS Range Fairway and receive a £30 Gift Card.
- Only available on Titleist TS Drivers and Fairway Metals
- Voucher will be sent between 14-21 days after dispatch or order
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers
- Custom orders received between the 1st November and the 13th December
- There will be no cash alternative
- Gift card must be redeemed in store of original purchase
- Gift card must be redeemed by 29th February 2020
- Gift card can only be redeemed against authentic Titleist products
- No partial redemption of gift cards
- Offer only available while stocks last
Titleist FREE Personalisation Promotion
- The programme will start on Friday 1st November and run until Monday 9th December.
- The terms of the promotion are detailed below. All orders received before 10:00am on Monday 9th December 2019 are guaranteed to arrive before 20th December 2019.
- Minimum order 1 dozen.
- Free single-pole personalisation on custom golf ball orders.
- Any message on up to 3 lines (maximum of 17 characters per line using the house font only).*
- Upper case only.
- Black ink only.
- Free Titleist ball marker with every dozen.
- 10 day lead time.
- * Acushnet Europe Ltd reserves the right to refuse printing of a message onto the Titleist golf ball. No football clubs or symbols (i.e. • - !)
Srixon FREE Personalisation Promotion
- Promotional period - 1st November to 9th December 2019
- Minimum order of 1 dozen.
- Free single pole, text only personalisation (no symbols/emoji’s).
- No solitary signs/symbols/letters or numbers - (must have a minimum of two letters included in the personalisation).
- Any message on up to 3 lines (maximum of 15 characters per line using the house font only).*
- Personalisation length will determine final character size. Short messaging will result in larger letters.
- Long messaging will result in smaller letters.
- Standard black, blue, green or red ink only (no pantone requests).
- Yellow and pink balls will be printed in black ink only.
- Free delivery to your pro-shop on all orders. Unfortunately we cannot ship direct to the consumer.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or altered once submitted due to personalisation.
- Last date for orders is Monday the 9th December 2019 at 5pm.
- All golf balls must be personalised and the same message will be printed on all golf balls.
- By submitting your order, you are confirming your input is correct and agreeing to full payment to your professional upon collection from the pro shop.
- Offer available on Z-Star XV, Z-Star, AD333, Soft Feel, Soft Feel Lady and UltiSoft only.
- *Srixon Europe reserves the right to refuse printing of a message onto the Srixon golf ball. No single letters/numbers, golf club names (unless with a personalised name), football clubs, brand names, symbols (i.e. * - !).
Motocaddy FREE Golf Bag Promotion
- Between Friday 1st November & Tuesday 31st December 2019, golfers buying any new Motocaddy Lithium trolley will be eligible to claim a FREE Motocaddy bag worth up to £219.99
- The FREE bag model is dependent on the following criteria:
- Purchase an S1 Lithium, claim a Lite-Series bag worth £119.99
- Purchase an M1, claim a Club-Series bag worth £139.99
- Purchase an M1 DHC or M3 PRO, claim an AquaFLEX bag worth £199.99
- Purchase an M5 CONNECT, M5 CONNECT DHC, S7 REMOTE or M-TECH, claim a Dry-Series bag worth £219.99
- The promotion is available on purchases made and delivered inside the UK and Ireland with an address in the UK or Ireland for the bag to be sent to.
- The promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer & is available by redemption only - not at point of purchase.
- To redeem your FREE bag, please click on the 'Make a Claim' button on the Motocaddy website: https://www.motocaddy.com/uk/freebag to register your warranty and upload a copy of your printed proof of purchase.
- The closing date for promotional claims is Sunday 19th January 2020. Please be aware that claims received with hand-written proof of purchases will be invalid. Upon receipt of a valid claim, we will dispatch the bag to your registered address within 25 working days.
Maxi Batteries Direct Recommendations
Sealed Lead Acid Batteries: Do’s & Dont’s
Our battery should run for at least 500 cycles, unlike some of our competitors that only run in the region of 300 cycles. This will only apply if you follow the below recommendations:
Please ensure that the strap or protector bag is fitted correctly prior to lifting.
The battery is supplied 80-90% charged, charge fully, jack up the wheels and run at half speed for half an hour (30 minutes), re-charge and repeat, then fully charge again. It will be then be ready to use. This is not applicable for Hillbilly trolleys as they cut off after a few minutes, so fully charge and use.
• Your battery will take approximately 9 rounds to run at its optimum performance.
• Use only chargers designed for golf trolley equipment, not car types as these will not charge to the required voltage level.
• A charger over 5 years old and regularly used will not provide a consistent or adequate charge.
• Always keep your battery charged, do not fully discharge the battery as this may cause permanent damage.
• Try to use the battery regularly as storage/non-use will affect the battery life.
• Store at room temperature, not in extreme conditions, either hot, cold or wet/damp.
• Treat your battery with respect; do not short in any way.
• Ensure that your trolley is kept in good condition; any undue load on the battery reduces its life. (I.e. Worn motor brushes and a build-up of carbon deposits within the motor housing) do not run the battery for more than the recommended number of holes.
• When using torberry connectors please ensure that the red from your trolley is connected to the red from the battery and the same for the black terminals. Connecting red to black WILL damage your trolley.
• Un-used batteries do loose efficiency, we recommend that you re-charge (as per the running-in procedure) at
least once a month.
• The battery should be re-charged after every use, regardless of the number of holes played.
VRLA batteries require a charging rate of 14.7 volts, reducing to 13.9 volts to complete its charge.
GEL type batteries require a charging rate of 13.9 volts throughout its charge.
Please ensure that your connect black to the negative (-) and the red to the positive (+).
Do not leave a battery connected to a charger with the power switched off. The battery MUST be disconnected from the charger or it will fully dis-charge the battery.
We recommend charging when returning from the course. When fully charged disconnect the battery from the charger and top-up the charge before you are due to play again. Leaving a battery on charge all the time can cause damage if the charger develops a fault and keeps charging. Electric storms and power cuts can also affect the performance of the charger.
Golfsupport vouchers have a validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore. Other promotional or RMA vouchers may have a reduced lifetime and are advised on the voucher.
Naked Wines Vouchers
All online orders with delivery addresses with the UK will receive a Naked Wines promotional voucher.We reserve the right to remove this promotion at any time.
Only one promotional/birthday voucher can be used per order. You will still be able to use paid for vouchers in conjunction with these vouchers
Promotional vouchers have a validity of 60 days from date of issue and can only be used when spending over £50. They can be used both on-line and in our Mansfield based superstore
Bundled Discounted products
Bundled discounted products will be charged at full retail price when returning an item that has qualified you for the discounted item. Eg A pair of shoes that has a reduced bundled pair of socks subsequently returned without returning the socks would mean the full retail price of the socks will be removed from your voucher/refund.
Acceptance of Order
We are not a " Live Stock" site. This means that we may accept your order for items we may not have in stock and have to order direct from supplier. This may slow your order down by a matter of days. You will be notified of such delays within our automated order update emails. If items are time sensitive we welcome a call on 01623 421965 so we can assess your order and react in a timely manner.
The acceptance of an order occurs at Golfsupport at the point of dispatch of goods and not before. The price or promotion may change prior to this point. By accepting an order you are agreeing to allow us to pass on your personal information which is required in order to ship your items by our varied couriers.
Cooling off period
You need to tell the seller ( Golfsupport ) you don’t want the item within 14 days of receiving it. Once you’ve told the seller, you’ve got another 14 days to actually send the item back. Late returns will be rejected and sent back to you. This excludes Custom and Personalised items which are non returnable.
Free item promotions
A free item is limited to 1 per customer unless otherwise stated in the product page. Please do not add single irons and attempt to add balls individually as your order will be stopped. Additional items will not be shipped. Please do not forget to add the item to your basket. If you do not see it in your basket you have not added it and so will not be shipped. It is your responsibility to add the item. Items not added cannot be forwarded at a later date at our cost however we may add to a new order at our discretion. Note our acceptance of order above.
Free Golf Balls - Minimum order of 6 irons to qualify ( Please do not add the 1 free dozen with iron sets less than this as the balls will not be shipped )
- We reserve the right to charge full price for bundled priced items not returned along with their partner items. As an example should you buy a pair of shoes at full price however enjoy a sweater with a reduced price and subsequently only return the full priced item, Golfsupport at this point will charge full price for this bundled item thus reducing your refund or credit to that difference.
- Each Golfsupport order is awarded loyalty Points.
- Loyalty points as standard will expire if not used 6 months from date of purchase. we will email you 7 days days before expiry to advise of this expiry date. Please check your Junk and Clutter inboxes and if within there add Golfsupport to your safe sender list.
- We will email you to advise that Loyalty Points are expiring. Please check your Junk and Clutter email boxes. It is advised to add Golfsupport to your safe sender list to ensure emails are received direct to your inbox.
- We may from time to time hold promotions with loyalty Points that carry a different expiry duration. This will be advised.
- We may from time to time create a promotional code. Please note only one code may be used at any one time and not in conjunction with another code.
- Our couriers are either DPD or Royal Mail within the UK. DHL or TrackPack outside of the UK depending on your location. Your parcel will require a signature. We do not agree to “leave with neighbours or in a safe place” for security reasons. If you choose to do this direct with Courier and a parcel does go missing you have taken full responsibility for this and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any losses.
- If you have changed your mind after the item has left our warehouse and you refuse the delivery we will refund in full excluding our cost of shipping the goods to you.
- For items outside of the EU we are charged on a volumized rate. We subsidise where possible however if there is a need for excess parcels or oversized packaging w may contact you to ask for extra carriage or cancellation of certain items.
Items Returned from outside of the EU, Norway or Switzerland
- If you have simply changed your mind and wish to return an item then the outer packaging must clearly state " RETURN " along with the original order date and way bill/tracking number. Failure to do this may cause customs to impose a custom charge and handling fee which will be deducted from your refund amount as these bills get charged to us.
- If you chose to send back via your own method then we may also incur admin charges from that courier which we are entitled to remove before the refund is applied.
- When an item is not marked as above we may not be able to administer your refund for a period of 30 days. This is to allow time for any unforeseen customs charges as explained above.
Lithium batteries are classed as dangerous goods during transportation. It is with regret we can no longer ship or collect such items with our couriers. We do allow orders however these are supplied direct from Manufacturer. Incorrectly ordered items cannot be collected due to the transit restrictions explained above. It will be therefore the customers responsibility at all times to handle the re-shipping of any such items.
Promotional vouchers will advise end date and this cannot be extended.
Parcels shipped via courier will require a signature from the purchaser. we do not endorse " leave with neighbour" or "leave in a safe place". If you choose to use any of the mentioned methods rather than a personal signature we do accept any responsibility for potential losses. By requesting this method of delivery you as the purchaser are taking full responsibility should losses be incurred.
Custom made items including golf clubs, shoes and logo merchandise are made to your individual specifications. Once we have received your order we will forward this to the appropriate manufacturer. They will then give us an estimated due date which you will be notified of via email. Once any custom fit order is received the order is placed with our suppliers, the customer has no legal right to cancellation. At our discretion, we may consider if goods are able to be re sold after cancellation, however this would incur a 20% re stocking fee.. Orders already shipped and cancelled will incur a 20% restocking fee plus double the cost of carriage to your destination, regardless if you have been charged for carriage or not
Due to the nature of these products we cannot accepts returns of such items.
Golfsupport will retain ownership at all times of approved artwork for crested items.
Golfsupport Warranty Guidelines
All our products are covered by Manufacturer warranties. Should you experience an issue with an item we will work closely with manufacturer to quickly resolve.
- Customers have 14 days beginning the day after the receipt of the merchandise to cancel their order in accordance with the Distance Selling regulations. Order cancellations made under these regulations must be made in writing and the items must be returned to Golfsupport. This excludes Custom made or personalised items.
- Items suspected faulty during the initial 28 day period will need to be returned and inspected by Manufacturer. Golfsupport will require confirmation from Manufacturer of fault before a refund can be issued unless Golfsupport is able to verify. We will endeavour to act as quickly as possible in all cases.
- Items returned after 28 days Golfsupport has the right to replace or repair.
- Should an item become obsolete Golfsupport has the right to offer an alternative from our selection within the same brand.
- Golfsupport may make available alternate brands, however this is at our discretion.
- In the event of issuing a voucher for a replacement, the voucher will carry a 1 month validity and this time will form part of the initial warranty time.
- In all cases including voucher use warranty starts from date of “First Purchase” irrespective of item or brand changes.
We cannot be held responsible for sizing issues. We are a UK based website and adhere to manufacturer guidelines. Please be sure to fully research your sizing requirements as incorrect sizes will be your responsibility to return at your cost.
Goods returned to us suggested as " faulty" subsequently found not to be faulty will be refunded less the cost of collection when funded by ourselves.
The above is in addition to your consumer rights under UK law. For a complete guide to the Golfsupport Returns Policy please CLICK HERE
Items lost in Transit
An item potentially lost in transit will be replaced or refunded but only after the following:
The courier has performed its investigation internally and confirmed the item is lost. This time frame may vary between couriers and is out of the control of Golfsupport.
Upon confirmation of loss we will contact the customer and offer either a replacement or refund.
Golfsupport After Sales Care Team
If you have any questions regarding terms of sale please email:
Should you require advice about an intended purchase, please telephone 01623 421965 and talk to one of our Professional Team.
80% of our orders are serviced direct from our warehouse and leave the same day. We do however accept orders for items that we may not hold in stock. These are ordered direct from supplier and may slow an order down by a few days. we manage your expectations with an order update which will advise the due dates of such items. Please read these emails to ensure the time frames are acceptable. We have operated in this manner for 20 years and have highlighted vast benefits to you as a customer vrs only offering live stock. To understand some of the benefits please read our FAQs here
Posting public reviews at Golfsupport
Should you chose to leave a negative review on any public forum you agree to allow Golfsupport to contact you via email or phone in order to understand the reasoning behind such reviews. This will enable Golfsupport to maintain its high customer service.
Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01623 421965
From overseas: +441623 421965
Weekdays schedule for telephones as follows:
10am - 12.30, 1.30 - 17.30
9am -11am, 1pm - 17.30
Sundays - closed
You should retain any proof of posting, receipt and tracking number for the item returned as we are unable to accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the item.
Golfsupport (Returns Department)
A division of Golfsupport.co.uk Limited Company no: 05426116 VAT no: 232969189