Returns Policy and Procedure
Golfsupport Returns Department - 01623 421965 ( Overseas +441623421965 )
Unwanted Goods (Internet Sales Only)
Returns at Golfsupport
We have a dedicated returns department here at Golfsupport ready and waiting to assist if you have any problems with any order. The first step is to email us at [email protected] advising us of the order number a brief description of the problem, you will then be emailed a returns form and advised of the returns procedure. If you would like to see our returns policy please see our terms and conditions here.
If you've received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for a full refund or exchange (excluding postage costs), subject to the following conditions:
- The goods are returned in a brand new unused condition. If the goods are not returned in a re-saleable condition or unused, these will be returned to you at your own cost.
- You have 30 days from date of receipt of goods to inform us of your intent to return. You may at this point request a refund or a credit note. Goods informed and returned after 30 days of receipt if complying with our returns policy will receive a credit note excluding the cost of our carriage to you.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of your intent of return. You are responsible for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition, unused and in its original unspoiled packaging with tags attached where applicable.
- You arrange for safe return delivery at your cost. We suggest a signed for method to ensure you have tracking as we cannot be responsible for items until they have been signed back into our warehouse. It is your responsibility not ours to track any return parcels.
- The ordered goods are not made or modified to your specification or clearly personalised.
- Custom made items including golf clubs, shoes and logo merchandise are made to your individual specifications. Once we have received your order we will forward this to the appropriate manufacturer. They will then give us an estimated due date which you will be notified of via email. Once any custom fit order is received the order is placed with our suppliers, the customer has no legal right to cancellation. At our discretion, we may consider if goods are able to be re sold after cancellation, however this would incur a 20% restocking fee.. Orders already shipped and cancelled will incur a 20% restocking fee plus double the cost of carriage to your destination, regardless if you have been charged for carriage or not (This simply covers the cost of the return to us.) Custom orders within any of our stores cancelled during manufacture will incur a 20% re stocking fee plus the cost of your custom fit (£50).
- Gift vouchers purchased are non-refundable.
- Underwear due to its nature is non returnable.
- Click here for all terms and conditions click here
- All warranties starts from date of first purchase
- The address to send back to is highlighted below. We cannot be responsible for goods returned unsigned for and lost in the post.
- Returns can take up to 14 days.
How to return an item from within the UK
- Please email [email protected]
- Quote your order number, the item/s you wish to return and the reason for return.
- Please state if you would prefer a refund (within 60 days of receipt, exclusions apply, - see T&Cs) an exchange or credit note. We may need to contact you to discuss an exchange, please advise the best way to do so.
- An RMA form will then be sent to you within 48 hours. (Remember to check your Junk/Clutter folders as items often end up in here. To avoid this please add Golfsupport.com to your safe sender list)
- Please print or copy these details and add to your returned parcel.
We recommend that you retain any proof of posting, receipt and tracking number for the item returned as we are unable to accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the item.
Golfsupport (Returns Department)
Randall Business Centre
Randall Park Way
Returning an item using the DPD Portal - UK customers ONLY - (excludes remote postcodes)
Take the hassle out of returning items to Golfsupport through using our new DPD returns portal.
An ideal service for small packaged items such as clothing, shoes and accessories.
Follow these Simple steps to return your items:
1 - Contact us on [email protected] - A returns note (RMA) will be emailed to you. Please check your JUNK and CLUTTER FOLDERS.
2 - Print the RMA note and add it to the inside of your package.
3 - Click here and follow the simple steps to book and pay for your return, print label and locate your nearest Drop off shop - https://returns.dpd.co.uk/golf-support2/GB/home
4 - Please use capitals and no spaces when quoting your RMA number e.g. RMA12345.
5 - If your parcel is valuable you may add extended cover with items over a value of £50.
6 – Read the DPD terms and conditions.
7 - Take your item to the drop off point and retain your receipt.
Please note: A single item cannot weigh more than 20KG.
Dimensions cannot exceed 0.6 metre long, 0.6 metres wide and 0.6 metres high.
(Items outside of these dimensions will be rejected.)
If a parcel looks at all damaged our staff will sign for a “damaged parcel”.
Your contract is with Parcel2Go.com. This is your contact in the event of any lost or damaged items.
In the event of a parcel being delivered damaged we will photograph the damage and email you to assist with any claims.
Examples of items which cannot use this service include:
Golf bags, Golf Clubs, Umbrellas, Trolleys, Flight covers, Package sets.
The Cost of Returning Faulty or Damaged Goods
Should you be dissatisfied with a purchase from the Golfsupport website, you may return unused products in their original packaging and with any labels within 60 days of receipt for a full refund.
The cost of returning your purchase where we have sent the wrong item in error will be refunded. For small items we suggest Royal Mail second class signed for service and will honour this cost. For larger items we request a call to us first as our courier collection may be a more cost effective convenient method of return.
We do not accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for the goods.
Please include the return note which contains the order details.
Goods returned to us suggested as " faulty" subsequently found not to be faulty will be refunded less the cost of collection when funded by ourselves.
What are the next steps?
You now have two options to choose from, should you return back to the website
So that you receive the replacement goods as soon as possible, we advise that you place another order online as soon as you are aware that you will have to return the original purchase. This will minimise delay rather than having to wait for the goods to reach us and then be processed. Should you choose to use this method you should request a full refund of your original order when you send it back. In the case that you do not wish to place another order and would like a full refund, let us know and we will do this as soon as we receive your order back.
Faulty GPS or Electric Golf Trolleys
For any faults with your Electric Golf Trolley or GPS devices beyond 30 days after purchase we advise to liaise with the manufacturer directly to speed up warranty claims. To find you nearest Powakaddy service agent please go to the Powakaddy website http://www.powakaddy.co.uk/index.php/support/uk-service-agents/. All contact and warranty information can be found on the manufacturer’s websites. If you have any problem locating your local Powakaddy service agent please call us on 01623 421965 and we will locate these for you. GPS devices outside of 30 days from our various manufacturers, please refer to manufacturer website for contact information. Alternatively please do not hesitate to contact us and we will offer the best course of action to assist promptly.
Powakaddy Warranty Information for Purchases Outside Of The UK & Eire
Powakaddy DO NOT offer a European wide Warranty on Trolleys purchased outside of the UK and Eire. These trolleys however may be repaired under warranty using the following guidelines.
Upon placing an order we will email you for confirmation that you accept these terms of sale before a product is dispatched.
In the unlikely event you experience a defect with your new Powakaddy Trolley, Battery or Charger please read the following information.
Your Trolley may be repaired under warranty within the UK once the problem has been assessed and confirmed a warranty repair is applicable.
In the event a service engineer has deemed the fault does not fall under warranty, you will be liable for a costs to fix the issue. Golfsupport will at all times advise of these costs before confirming the repair can be carried out.
Motocaddy Warranty Information
The manufacturer’s warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. All Lithium batteries have a 5-year limited warranty.
Who Is Responsible For Shipping Costs?
It is the customers responsibility to pay for the cost of both shipping back to Golfsupport and the return of the item back to yourself after any repair.
Golfsupport is more than happy to arrange a collection with our couriers and re-deliver with the same courier. If you would like to use this service then please email our returns team on [email protected] to receive a no obligation quote.
All shipping costs must be paid for in advance.
Please contact Garmin direct initially as any issues are usually software related. Please click here for support
Purchases Under 30 Days Old
Once a fault is established and confirmed by Manufacturer we will exchange the faulty item at our expense, simply email [email protected] with your order number and a day time contact number so we can arrange an exchange delivery.
Purchases Over 30 Days Old But Less Than 24 Months Old
Golfsupport (Austen Group Ltd) is an authorised stockist of all major brands in golf. This means that our warranties have the full manufacturer backing for your total peace of mind.
Please send the item to the address below, along with a covering letter stating what the fault is, your order ID and your daytime contact number. We will then contact the relevant manufacturer who will inspect the item and then, at their discretion, repair, replace or offer a like for like replacement, issue a voucher or they may, in certain cases, return the faulty item if they feel there is no manufacturing fault at blame.
The Cost of Carriage For Potentially Faulty Goods
Golfsupport will honour the cost of returning goods and can offer a replacement or refund where applicable within the statutory 6 month period once a fault has been agreed by our manufacturers. (Exclusions apply to Motocaddy and Powakaddy - see above) Should testing be undertaken and no fault be found then the cost of returning the items to us and the re shipping of items will fall with the consumer. Return of any goods outside of the 6 month period will be at the cost of the consumer.
As a consumer you have the right to undertake an independent examination (test) of an item if you are not happy with the manufacturers decision. This will be at your cost.
In some cases where the manufacturer feels there is no manufacturing fault, they may offer to repair the faulty item at your cost. If you accept the offer you will be required to pay for the repair before we instruct the manufacturer to proceed.
We cannot be held responsible for sizing issues. We are a UK based website and adhere to manufacturer guidelines. Please be sure to fully research your sizing requirements as incorrect sizes will be your responsibility to return at your cost.
Returning Goods That Came With a Free Gift or Reduced Bundle Priced Item
Any free/Reduced priced goods that came with the item you wish to return for a refund should be returned if unused and in its original packaging. If you have used the free gift /reduced priced item or chose to keep it then it should be kept and the full standard retail value will be taken off the balance that will be given back to you.
All published prices are subject to change at any time without notice
Free Item Promotions With Orders
- A free item is limited to 1 per customer unless otherwise stated in the product page. Additional items will not be shipped. Please do not forget to add the item to your basket. If you do not see it in your basket you have not added it and so will not be shipped. It is your responsibility to add the item. Items not added cannot be forwarded at a later date at our cost however we may add to a new order at our discretion. Note our acceptance of order above.
A division of Austen Group Limited Company no: 13894109 VAT no:402 232 557