Galvin Green Arthur Gore-Tex Paclite Waterproof Trousers
Code: 20323 / 1F5
- GORE-TEX Paclite stretch fabric technology.
- Zip fly closure with elasticated waist and drawstring.
- 100% waterproof and windproof.
- Fully seam-sealed.
- Extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Adjustable leg widths for perfect fitting.
- Split inseam for high abrasion resistance.
- Regular fitting.
- Two front pockets with fleece lining/one rear pocket.
- 92% Polyamide/8% Elastane.
- BLUESIGN Approved fabrics.
- The Gore-Tex fabric comes with a lifetime waterproof functionality guarantee.
- All other parts carry a four-year guarantee.
- If an item is not held in our stocks, availability will be advised by email within 24 hours.
Galvin Green produce some of the best quality waterproof trousers on the market today, they are guaranteed to keep you 100% dry, perspiration-free and as comfortable as you possibly can be when wearing waterproofs. The Galvin Green Arthur is a direct replacement for the popular August trousers. They have been upgraded for the new season to ensure the range is at the cutting edge of golf wear technology.
These Galvin Green Arthur waterproof trousers benefit from Gore-Tex Paclite stretch fabric technology. The trousers are 100% waterproof, windproof and are extremely light, allowing the golfer maximum freedom of movement. The stretch fabric technology makes it completely breathable. Moisture is transported away from the body, keeping the golfer dry and comfortable even in the worst of weather conditions.
The trousers have warm front pockets fleece lining, plus one rear pocket with protective flap, a
What Our Pro Says “When choosing waterproofs you will never be dissatisfied if you opt for Galvin Green, you get what you pay for when it comes to weather protection, why compromise wear the BEST wear Galvin”
Galvin Green Arthur Gore-Tex Waterproof Trousers Specifications