Golfsupport- Brief Overview
Here at Golfsupport we offer products from all the major brands, we guarantee UK’s lowest prices and we also give 2% of each sale back to the customer in loyalty points. Add to this our superb Trustpilot reviews (link below) and our ongoing partnership with Prostate Cancer UK ( We donate a percentage of every UK sale) and you will see you are working with one of the best in the business.
Golfsupport- UK Golf Society Benefits
All societies will receive 2% of their members combined net spend with Golfsupport, this is in addition to the points the individual receives. If for example you have 100 members who each spend £300 per year with us on golf equipment (£30,000) the society would be credited with £600.
We are also offering
4 free caps or 2 Free T-Shirts once your members combined net spend gets to £1500
5 free T-Shirts or 9 free caps when you reach £3,000
1 free golf bag or 8 T-Shirts or 15 caps when you get to £4500.
Every additional full £4500 spend would entitle you to an additional golf bag, (or its equivalent) or a presentation Golfsupport Trophy.
All Caps and T-Shirts will be supplied with your society logo at no extra cost if required.
Last but not least Societies will be able to purchase Golfsupport Gift Vouchers for use as prizes on days out for 95% of their face value (£50 voucher would cost £45 etc.) Vouchers can be purchased and are emailed instantly upon payment receipt so can be ordered last minute in the denominations required.
Society organisers will have access to both their own Golfsupport account and the society account in one place giving them a live overview of both.
Societies based outside of the UK
All of the above is available apart from voucher discounts as they are limited to use with GBP purchases.
Golf Society Registration
Its so simple to register, below is a step by step guide that will take no more than a few minutes to complete.
2. Follow the instruction to either create an account or login if you already have an account with us, make sure you select yes to receive emails
3. Fill in your society details and click create society
4. Once you get the Registration complete page click “your account” and you’re ready to go.
5. Under society there is a dashboard button, click that and you will be presented with a sign-up link and a society code.
6. Copy the link and email it to all your society members, I have added some text below that you might want to cut and paste with the link. When the link is clicked it takes them to our registration page where all they need do is enter their details and they are automatically linked to your society.
Congratulations! Welcome to Golfsupport Societies.