Ping PLD Milled Anser 2 Matte Black Putters
Code: 33344 /
This is your opportunity to play one of the best tour-validated putters ever. Ping has just released four PLD models (Putting Lab Design) to give you a putter that is tour-proven to win professional events. This Ping PLD Milled Anser 2 Matte Black Putter gives performance and looks to match and will be a solid investment for any level or ability. This Anser 2 model gives a more squarer and sharper look than the standard Anser model, still giving exactly the same playability traits. Several high-ranked players rely on PLD models week in and week out on the PGA Tour.
This model comes with two great features, firstly the deep AMP face texture (Aggressive Milling Pattern) gives the soft feel preferred by tour players. Secondly, the 303 forged stainless steel head adds to the feel and sound that is demanded by the game’s best players. The Ping graphite black shaft and P58 mid-size blackout grip match the head beautifully to give this putter a premium and prestigious look. This putter will suit slight-arc strokes, making squaring the face to the target line simple and natural. The head weight is optimised at 350g. Play with a Ping Anser putter that has won at some of the biggest tournaments in the world!
- Tour-validated PLD model.
- Championship-winning credentials.
- More squarer blade design.
- Trusted plumber's neck hosel.
- Will ideally suit slight-arc strokes
- Milled face for great feel & sound.
- Forged 303 stainless steel head.
- Single sight line in flange.
- Striking matte black finish.
- Unique matching headcover included.
- Head weight: 365 grams.
- Ping black graphite shaft.
- Length: 33/34/35/36 inches.
Ping PLD Milled Anser 2 Matte Black Putters Specifications
|Weight Distribution:||Mid Toe Hang|
|Alignment:||Single Sight Line|