See all delivery options
Contact us to arrange your return
Fully secure checkout
We have experts available on our live chat
Approved online stockist for all top brands
Code: 21717 / TB3
Advanced, elegant and award-winning, the Motocaddy M1 DHC Electric Trolley promises power, high performance and efficiency in every round.
The 2021 M1 DHC electric golf trolley offers greater control on the fairway and a sleek ultra-compact slim-fold design, making it the perfect companion for the golf course. This impressive model combines all your favourite attributes from the earlier M1 Trolley, but with exciting new updates, such as downhill braking and an electronic parking brake.
The Features Of The Motocaddy M1 DHC Electric Trolley
Designed to enhance your golfing experience, the M1 DHC Electric Trolley boasts plenty of exclusive features that will make your life easier on the course, from downhill control to soft touch, fully adjustable handles making every game a comfortable one.
New and Improved Control On The Fairway
This intelligent model enables you to roam the course freely, with personalised speed controls and hands-free control:
- Simple display feature, with speed indicator and battery metre details
- Enhanced handle stability as a result of oversized tubing
- Cutting-edge DHC (Down Hill Control) - for exceptional control when descending steep hills and inclines.
- Impressive multi-terrain wheels, ensuring firm grip in all climates and minimal slipping and sliding
- 9 different speed settings to choose from
- Easy-to-use electronic parking brake for added stability
- Smart ADC (Advanced Distance Control), perfect for sending your trolley to the next tee box
A Combination of Convenience and Comfort
This model has all the features required for a comfortable and superior golfing experience, including:
- USB charging port, offering the convenience of using your tech on the course
- Compact new QUICKFOLD mechanism to cut the hassle out of storing and transporting your trolley
- Fully adjustable handle height with soft-touch two-handed grip to give you enhanced control and comfort whilst manoeuvring the trolley around the golf course
- Convenient new auto-open stand
- On-board charging feature to eliminate the hassle of recharging your battery
Stunning and Sporty Aesthetic
Attractive new model with seamlessly integrated features and sporty look. Some features include:
- Space-saving SlimFold design for easy storage and transport - 11% smaller folded footprint
- High quality anti-glare LCD full-colour screen, optimal for displaying your stats regardless of the weather
- Accessible new screen layout for and simplistic interface
- Timeless, sporty and stylish inverting wheels
- Sleek graphite colour
- Premium new trims
- Easilock system for added security
Power Without Compromise
Powerful and high endurance battery, delivering reliable performance on all terrains:
- Super lightweight 18 hole Lithium battery
- High-power 28V drive system combines
- More reliable and cost-efficient than traditional battery components
- Fast charging battery, so it’s ready for a round when you are
- Ultra-quiet 30 Watt DHC motor, equipped with an inbuilt safety cut out
- Weight (without battery) - 10.60kg
- 650mm (L) x 470mm (W) x 410mm (H)
- Next Generation 28V battery, packed with power
- Car boot friendly profile
The trolley and charger are covered by a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase, which covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Batteries are covered by a separate warranty and can be registered online. Standard Motocaddy warranty only covers purchases made in the UK/ROI.
Quick and Reliable Delivery and Returns
Golfsupport is dedicated to ensuring that every order you place comes with a truly premium customer experience. That’s why we only partner with tried-and-tested, dependable couriers when shipping any orders made with us.
If once you have received your order, you would like to return an item, you can do so quickly and easily by following these two steps:
1. Email our friendly team at [email protected] with your order number, the reason for return and whether you'd like a refund, exchange or credit note.
2. We will promptly respond with a simple return form and procedure to follow. Once this is completed, we will process your refund.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Please note: Please note that due to the high demand for Motocaddy trolleys, the current lead time is roughly 8 weeks. We only ship electric trolleys to the UK.