TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Hybrids
Code: 33221 / 1AA8
The new TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD hybrids are specifically designed to allow moderate-swing speed golfers to fly longer approach shots longer with better-stopping power and ultra-forgiveness. If you have an average or slower swing speed this Stealth 2 HD hybrid model will be right up your street. More and more golfers are ditching harder-to-hit long irons and replacing them with hybrids. The new TaylorMade Stealth 2 hybrid range is built on tour-proven game-enhancing technologies, so you know you are purchasing all the latest technology to help your game.
A low and deep centre of gravity promotes a high launch and easy playability for a wide range of ability golfers. The higher lofted heads also encourage higher launch for towering shots that land soft and hold the greens. The iconic TaylorMade V-Steel™ sole design is carefully crafted to ensure optimal turf interaction and maximum versatility. The tour-proven Thru-slot Speed Pocket™ allows the face to flex much more and preserve whatever speed is on the shot. This is crucial when you need to carry dangerous hazards. TaylorMade has continued to use that stunning black and red with white text throughout the club, extending to the shaft and grip for a comprehensive finishing look.
- High-strength C300 steel Twist Face®.
- Designed for all skill levels & abilities.
- Ultra forgiving and versatile.
- Slight draw bias ball flight.
- High launch with mid-spin.
- V-Steel™ sole design.
- Advanced laser alignment aid.
- Improved Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™.
- Fujikura AirSpeeder50 graphite shaft.
- Lamkin Crossline 360 in black/red.
- Fixed hosel. (non-adjustable)
- Stunning black/red crown, sole and shaft colour scheme.
- 3-HY 20º/4-HY 23º/5-HY 27º/6-HY 31º.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Hybrids Specifications
|Head Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Head Type:||Traditional Fixed|
|Crown Construction:||Infinity Carbon Fibre|