Srixon ZX Mk II Graphite Utility Irons
Code: 33278 / 1AA1
Keep those long irons at home and put one or two of these all-new Srixon ZX MK II Graphite Utility Irons into the bag ready and waiting for one of those tight and daunting holes to come along. Experience control and forgiveness with long-game power to make those card-wrecking holes a doddle. The new 2023 ZX MK II Utility Irons give a blade-like appearance with minimal offset and narrow top lines that better players will appreciate, whilst giving exceptional forgiveness for good ball strikers to stripe one down the middle of the fairway. The perfect blend of forged 1020 carbon steel bodies and forged SUP10 faces make these hollow-bodied utility irons feel soft and butter-like at impact. The UST Mamiya Recoil Dart 90 Graphite shafts look amazing with the colourful artwork and of course, provide distance gains with their lighter-weight construction.
These ZX MK II Utility Irons feature the company’s impressive MainFrame Technology, a variable thickness pattern of grooves milled into the back of the face to maximise flex at impact for explosive distance. The clever notches on the heel and toe sides reduce drag, giving more incredible club head speed through the turf and improving shot versatility. These will blend in nicely with any of the new 2023 Srixon iron sets. Srixon are back to their best with the new 2023 ZX MK II Utility Irons. The ultimate driving iron experience.
- Blade-like design with minimal offset.
- Best suited to low-mid handicaps/good ball strikers.
- High control & forgiveness.
- Narrow top lines and mid-sized heads.
- Forged multi-piece construction.
- MainFrame back face & variable thickness.
- Forged SUP10 faces.
- Forged & hollow1020 carbon steel body.
- UST Mamiya Recoil Dart 90 Graphite shafts.
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 36 grip (52g)
- Right & left-hand options.
- 2 – 18º/ 3 -20º / 4 - 23º.
Srixon ZX Mk II Utility Irons Specifications
|Head Material:||Forged 1020 Carbon Steel|