Cobra Aerojet Max Ladies Fairway Woods
Code: 33200 / 1AA2
The new 2023 Aerojet Max ladies fairway woods feature tunable straight or draw-bias flight and forgiveness on another level. If you suffer from a slice that needs keeping under control these Aerojet Max fairway woods will work wonders. Designed to be used either off the tee box or the fairway, this beautiful looker will do you proud when the heat is on. And speaking of that beautiful look, you will have to search long and wide to find a more aesthetically pleasing range. These feature a satin black perimeter and raw carbon fibre gloss sole with the upper crown showing a similar design. The silver and ice blue accents look classy and continue through the women’s specific Aerojet range of clubs.
This Aerodynamic and seamless design is made for ‘’speed’’. Improving speed was always going to be a tough ask for the designers at Cobra, but they have come up trumps with the new Aerojet range. It was always going to take something special to topple the popular LTDx range, but we think they have you know. Like all other models, PWR-BRIDGE weighting has been strategically placed behind the face to enable unrestricted flexibility throughout the face. PWRSHELL comes from Cobra’s previous irons lines and is a first in fairway woods and hybrids. The variable face thickness maximises performance anywhere along the entire face. Cobra have crunched the numbers and has concluded that up to 75% of shots from amateur golfers are hit thin (low on the face)this PWRSHELL technology is therefore priceless to help with those low hits.
The Aerojet Max fairway woods give forgiveness and good slice correction with the draw-bias design. There are also two weights positioned in the sole, one 3g draw weight in the heel and one 12g neutral weight in the back to allow neutral or draw-biased ball flight. These weights can be swapped around for the desired ball flight. Adjustability from the MyFly hosel is again featured, with+/- 1.5º of loft to play with from the standard loft printed on the head. These are stunning in every department and super forgiving with an easy-to-square-up face to instil confidence. This Aerojet range punches way above its price tag.
- Designed for all abilities.
- Super forgiving playability.
- 3-164cc/5-151cc/7-150cc head profile.
- Draw-bias design with slice correction.
- Advanced aerodynamic shaping.
- 30% reduced crown thickness.
- New PWR-BRIDGE weighting (low & forward)
- H.O.T. face technology.
- Forged PWRSHELL face insert.
- Carbon fibre crown & sole.
- Powerful sound.
- 12g neutral back weight/3g draw heel weight.
- Silver/ice blue sole colourway.
- Satin black with raw carbon fibre gloss sole/crown
- MyFly loft adjustable hosel. Loft & lie (-/+ 1.5º)
- UST Helium Nanocore 4F1 graphite shaft.
- High launch/high spin shaft.
- Lamkin Crossline Undersize grip in black.
- Loft adjustable MyFly hosel (-/+ 1.5º)
- Available in three lofts: 3-wood 18.5 º/5-wood 21.5º/7-wood 24.5º
Cobra Aerojet Max Ladies Fairway Woods Specifications
|Head Type:||MyFly Hosel Adjustable|
|Crown Construction:||Carbon Fibre|