TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Drivers
Code: 33213 / 1AA8
The new 2023 TaylorMade Stealth Plus 2 driver is aimed at the better/skilled golfer and gives flight bias adjustability with the 15g sliding rail on the sole. The sliding weight can be moved to draw or fade or simply kept in the middle neutral position to control shot shaping. The desired ball flight can be achieved in seconds. Weight saving from the new 60X Carbon Twist Face™ allows the 15g adjustable sliding weight to be used to great effect. The TaylorMade Stealth Plus 2 driver gives the lowest spin of all the Stealth 2 driver models, with mid-launch and low spin with the slider placed at the centre of the track.
TaylorMade’s own testing shows the new stealth 2 face gives 1.4 mph faster speeds than the original Stealth model. And as we all know as golfers, every little bit of extra speed helps us get further down the fairway to make the approach shot easier. The 2g weight saved in the face is then placed low and deep in the head, giving improved moment of inertia. The Inertia Generator continues to be the primary source of refined aerodynamics, tested in state-of-the art-wind tunnels and various other clever methods to give a rapid swinging head that is optimised for the best possible downswing speeds.
The Tour-inspired 60X Carbon Twist Face™ is manufactured with a premium polyurethane cover. The all-new nanotexture technology cover is used to fine-tune optimal launch and spin for consistent yardage numbers. The Inertia generator remains in place for 2023 and is the focal source of aerodynamics. This Tour-proven generator gives air-cutting speed for a faster swing and more power at any level of the game. Sixty layers of carbon fibre in the face are strategically placed to aid both distance and forgiveness. The Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ is TaylorMade's most flexible yet, designed to maximise ball speed and give additional forgiveness on strikes hit right at the bottom of the face.
A maximum 460cc head profile and a total club length of 45.75'' inches. The swingweight is D4/D5. The shaft of choice is the Mitsubishi Kai'li White for mid flight or the Project X Hzrdus black (gen4) for low flight. Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus 2 grip in black/red (52g) is the grip of choice in black/red to match the head. What's not to like with the look of the new 2023 TaylorMade Stealth Plus driver? No glare, great detailing and stand-out red/white accents that are world-beating.
- New24g 60X Carbon Twist Face™.
- 2-grams lighter than original Stealth face.
- Aerodynamic 460cc head profile.
- Advanced version of inverted cone technology.
- Midlaunch with low spin.
- Adjustable flight bias. (15g sliding weight)
- Revolutionary nanotexture technology.
- Asymmetric inertia generator.
- High moment of inertia design.
- Improved Thru-Slot™ speed pocket.
- Mitsubishi Kai’Li Red graphite shaft for mid flight.
- Project X Hzrdus Black (gen4) for low flight.
- Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus 2 grip in black/red. (52g)
- Adjustable loft & lie settings. 12-point sleeve adjustment.
- +/- 2º up or down adjustable from standard marked on hosel.
- Available for both right handed and left handed golfers.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Drivers Specifications
|Crown Construction:||Carbon Fibre|