Skycaddie LX5 Watch
Code: 26004 / 2A15
Skycaddies next-generation "SmartWatch" It's the closest thing to having the multiple award-winning SX500 on your wrist.
New for 2020, the LX5 will make a big splash in a very competitive wearable GPS market. Packed full of Skycaddies latest technology, claiming the largest and brightest full-colour HD touchscreen in Golf for wearable tech. Having data with you on the golf course has become an essential part of amateur golf, even the pro's during practice rounds use the latest gadgets to gather distances before the tournament starts. Knowing correct distances to the green, front, middle and back, lay-up areas and hazard are vital pieces of information to have before making a decision on what club to hit. Course management in today's game is paramount if you want to score lower.
Having such powerful technology on a small footprint can often lead to the lag between screens and data being shown, not with the LX5 as it uses a powerful processor to ensure rapid often instant no-lag screen times. Built with multiple watch faces and zoom and pan for added detail and precision. Pre-Loaded with over 35,000 worldwide courses which has been ground verified and error-corrected giving unmatched accuracy. Rest assured this smartwatch will last you, capable of going 36 holes on a single charge.
- Track your round with the built-in scorecard.
- Comes with two rubber-silicon watch bands for a choice of comfort.
- Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi enabled which can link up to the Skycaddie up via your mobile device (Android or iPhone)
- Heart rate monitor and step counter with distances built-in.
- Includes a 3-year worldwide membership, giving you real-time updates to 35,000+ ground verified courses and SkyGolf 360 online service for personal tracking and analysis.
- Display Size: 1.39 in. (3.5 cm)
- Body dimensions: 2.03 in. x 2.28 in. (5.15 cm x 71.12 cm)
- Case thickness: 0.63 in. (1.60 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65.2 g)
- Display: 454 X 454 resolution
- Water-resistant: 30m
- Languages: English