Mizuno T24 White Satin Golf Wedges
Code: 34107 / 2E13
Mizuno T24 White Satin Golf Wedge
Mizuno's new T24 Wedges follow in the tradition of great Mizuno wedges. Mizuno clubs have been built at their world famous facility in Hiroshima, Japan since 1968 and the new one-piece Grain Flow Forged HD Boron T24 Wedge continues the tradition which has helped produce all of Mizuno's iconic irons since 1968.
Mizuno's team have been able to expertly re-work the top line of the club by using a lower hosel blend and removing additional mass from the toe to create to create a smaller profile without any loss to the hitting area. A new QUADCUT + groove system with tighter groove pattern enables the club to create even more spin. Coupled with Mizuno's HydroFlow Micro Grooves, this unique system means that the wedge is able to maximise spin even in wet conditions, this is possible due to a laser etched pattern that helps to release moisture.
The standard wedge comes with the Dynamic Gold Tour issue shaft and Multi-Compound Black/Grey Grip; this wedge can be fully customised in the custom section.
5 New Grinds for Mizuno T24 Wedge:
- S-Profile - High bounce with limited relief. For Full Shots
- D-Profile - Mid bounce with moderate relief for gentle manipulation
- C-Profile - Mid/High bounce with generous relief for a wide range of players/conditions
- V-Profile - High bounce with aggressive relief for versatility and steeper attack angles
- X-Profile - Low bounce with aggressive relief for versatility and shallow attack angles