Srixon ZX Mk II Steel Utility Irons
Code: 33281 /
Utility irons are ideal for golfers who prefer to hit irons rather than hybrids or in fact don’t match up well with hybrid clubs. Better players/ball strikers are increasingly dumping hybrids in favour of quality utility irons. The Srixon ZX MK IIUtility Steel Irons are new for 2023 and look and perform superbly. These show compact player-preferred shaping and tour-like feel, control and forgiveness in one beautiful club. The premium material consists of a forged 1020 carbon steel body with a hollow section behind the face and is matched with a forged SUP10 face that is strong and lightweight. This forging absorbs vibrations for a softer feel. These really do give butter-like feel from the centre of the face and sound amazing in doing so.
The new 2023 ZX MK II Utility Irons give a blade-like appearance with minimal offset and narrow top lines to please better ball strikers. These irons feature the company’s tour-proven MainFrame Technology, a variable thickness pattern of grooves milled into the back of the face to maximise flex at impact for gobsmacking distance. The distinctive Srixon notches on the heel and toe sides reduce drag, giving faster club head speed through the turf and improving shot versatility. These will blend in nicely with any of the new 2023 Srixon iron sets, especially the ZX5 or ZX7 MK II models. Srixon are certainly back to their best with these new 2023 ZX MK II Utility Irons. The ultimate utility iron experience.
- Blade-like design with minimal offset.
- Best suited to low-mid handicaps/solid ball strikers.
- High control & forgiveness.
- Narrow top lines and mid-sized heads.
- Forged multi-piece construction.
- MainFrame back face & variable thickness.
- High trajectory & great distance.
- Forged SUP10 faces.
- Forged & hollow1020 carbon steel body.
- KBS Tour Lite steel shafts.
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 36 grip (52g)
- Right & left-hand options.
- 2 – 18º/ 3 -20º / 4 - 23º.
Srixon ZX Mk II Steel Utility Irons Specifications
|Head Material:||1020 Carbon Steel|