Cobra Aerojet Max Fairway Woods
See all delivery options
See all returns information
Fully secure checkout
We have experts available on our live chat
Approved online stockist for all top brands
Code: 33196 / 1AA3
Cobra Golf brings to market for 2023 this all-new range of Aerojet drivers, fairway woods and hybrids to set the bar even higher than ever before. The Aerojet Max fairway woods are designed for players who desire maximum forgiveness through a draw-bias design that promotes slice correction to keep you on the fairway and putting lower numbers on the scorecard. The Max is the most forgiving of the 3 offerings and will suit golfers who need launch and loft with super forgiveness.
Improving speed was always going to be a hard task for the designers at Cobra, but low and behold they have accomplished that with the new Aerojet range. It was going to take something special to trump the LTDx and that is exactly what they have done. Like all other models, PWR-BRIDGE weighting has been strategically placed behind the face to enable unrestricted flexibility throughout the face.
PWRSHELL comes from Cobra’s previous irons lines and is a first in fairway woods and hybrids. The variable face thickness maximises performance from anywhere across it. Cobra realise that up to 75% of shots from amateur golfers are hit thin (low on the face)this PWRSHELL technology is therefore hugely important to help with those low on the face strikes.
The Aerojet Max fairway woods give forgiveness and good slice correction with the draw-bias design. Adjustability from the MyFly hosel adapter is also important to golfers, so the sleeve offers +/- loft of 1.5º from the printed loft on the head. This is a thing of beauty and is super forgiving with an easy-to-square-up face.
- Designed for all abilities.
- Most forgiving option.
- Draw-bias design with slice correction.
- Advanced aerodynamic shaping.
- 30% reduced crown thickness.
- 169cc Head shape.
- New PWR-BRIDGE weighting (low & forward)
- H.O.T. face technology.
- Forged PWRSHELL face insert.
- Carbon fibre crown & sole.
- Powerful and impressive sound.
- 12g neutral back weight/3g draw heel weight.
- New red, white & blue colour scheme.
- Loft adjustable MyFly hosel (-/+ 1.5º)
- Available in two lofts: 3-wood 15.5 º/5-wood 18.5º/7-wood 21.5º
- UST Helium Nanocore graphite shaft.
- Lamkin Crossline grip in black/silver.
Cobra Aerojet Max Fairway Woods Specifications
|Crown Construction:||Carbon Fibre|