Cobra Aerojet LS Fairway Woods
Code: 33197 / 1AA2
The Aerojet is the new kid on the block for Cobra Golf and gives ludicrous ball speeds that will be loved by all golfers. This is the Aerojet LS fairway model and is aimed at the skilled golfer who seeks lower ball flight with workability at a premium level. LS stands for low spin and is designed to help skilled golfers achieve lower launching flight and lower spin for maximum carry distance. The refined and smaller 172cc head in the 3-wood and 143cc in the 5-wood both look confidence-inspiring sitting behind the ball. Two adjustable weights in the heel and toe allow for a neutral or fade bias. These weights are 12g neutral heel side and 3g fade toe side. These weights can easily swap positions to experiment with ball flight.
The colourway is completely different to any other colour scheme that Cobra have ever used, that being said we absolutely love it! It would be hard not to like this red, white and blue combination that is matched with a satin black sole and raw carbon fibre top crown. It really is wow.
These new Aerojet fairway woods bring a new era in speed through advanced and seamless aerodynamic shaping. The LS model boasts the lowest coefficient drag of any Cobra driver ever. The aggressive streamlined shape gives the fastest clubhead speed possible right now. New PWR-BRIDGE weighting sees a metal structure added to the head and sits behind the face to increase speed and lower spin. PWR-BRIDGE really drags the spin down so you can go ahead and hit that piercing shot that rolls and rolls.
H.O.T stands for Highly Optimised Topology, this is leading the way for Cobra. Both the centre of gravity and moment of inertia are massively improved. A forged PWRSHELL face insert gives flexibility, impressive speed and also higher launch. An incredibly stable and reliable feel at impact with excellent shot dispersion, all designed to keep you on the short grass and enjoying life. The ever-present MyFly hosel allows loft and lie settings to fine-tune player performance. You can go up or down 1.5º from the standard loft stated on the hosel.
- Designed for more skilled golfers.
- Refined head shape & address profile.
- For lower/workable trajectory.
- 172cc 3-wood/143cc 5-wood head profile.
- Neutral & fade-bias ball flight.
- Advanced aerodynamic shaping.
- 30% reduced crown thickness.
- New PWR-Bridge weighting (low & forward)
- H.O.T. face technology.
- Forged PWRSHELL face insert.
- Carbon fibre crown & sole.
- Powerful sounding strike.
- 12g neutral heelside weight/3g fadetoe side weight.
- New red, white & blue colourway.
- MyFly loft and lie adjustable hosel.
- -/+ 1.5º up/down from stated loft on hosel.
- Available in 3-wood 14.5º or5-wood 17.5º.
- Mitsubishi Kai’li white graphite shafts.
- Lamkin Crossline grip in black/silver.
Cobra Aerojet LS Fairway Woods Specifications
|Head Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Crown Construction:||Carbon Fibre|