Trade in your old clubs for the latest releases with Golfsupport and give your game the transformation it deserves!
At Golfsupport, we are able to use our years of expertise to provide the best value for your unwanted equipment, with the added benefit of a trade in bonus. This means that whatever your clubs are valued at, we will give you an additional bonus of 20% to put towards a new purchase with us on our site.
Take a look in your garage or shed. Odds are, you have some abandoned clubs gathering dust that will never see the green grass of a golf course again... Why not see what they’re worth? Even if you don't have any old clubs lying around, your current clubs will likely be worth more than you think…
So, whether you're considering upgrading your setup, or just can’t wait to try that new club, now is the perfect time to experience what we can offer.
Trade in with Golfsupport TODAY!
How Does It Work?
Trading in could not be simpler. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Call our sales team on 01623 421965 or contact us via email at [email protected] to obtain a quote for your clubs. Please refer to our Condition Guide below to obtain the most accurate valuation. Our sales team will be able to assist you in correctly grading the condition of your clubs if you are ever unsure.
2. Once we receive your quote request, our team will then create your trade in quote, outlining the clubs you are looking to trade in, along with the condition, valuation and extra bonus amount. Your quote will be emailed to you to review and confirm, before we arrange for these to be sent to us using a tracked DPD service.
3. Once we receive your clubs, our team will inspect them to verify the condition is accurate, referring to the agreed valuation provided and process your trade in accordingly.
4. Once your quote has been verified, we will contact you to confirm this has been accepted, and your voucher will then be sent to you via email with your trade in value plus bonus amount included.
5. All that remains is to simply visit our website, add your shiny new equipment to the basket and use your voucher to redeem your credit! Simple!
BRAND NEW - The golf club has never been used to hit a golf ball.
- Ideally still wrapped in the original packaging, but not required.
- Shafts and grips may also have the original stickers or wrapping attached.
EXCELLENT – Almost brand new. Very little usage can be seen.
- Has barely been used, almost new.
- Shafts and grips show no signs of excessive use.
GOOD - Evidence of use, but no visible damage.
- Usual marks on the face and sole but well maintained with no chips or dents.
- Steel shafts may have some slight marking and cosmetic wear, with no evidence of rust spots. Graphite shafts may show light scratching and wear to graphics.
- Grips are in good condition with no wear marks.
FAIR - Still in good order but with some cosmetic wear.
- Woods will show marks to the head/crown including faint sky marks.
- Irons will show some wear to the face and sole, including minor chips/dents.
- Putters will show minor marks to the face/head, including minor chips on the sole with general wear and tear from normal use.
- Steel shafts may have a few small marks or rust spots. Graphite shafts may show some light bag wear or scratches.
- Grips will still be in good working order; however, wear marks could be starting to show and may have lost some tackiness.
POOR - In playable order but with some heavy marks.
- Woods may have heavy marks head/crown including deep sky marks.
- Irons may have heavy wear to the faces/grooves, including larger chips or dents to the head or sole.
- Steel shafts have heavy rust spots or corrosion to the shaft.
- Graphite shafts show some heavy bag wear and scratches. Graphics may have worn off.
- Grips with heavy marks or slight splits and in need of replacement in the near future.
How do we Value your clubs?
- Our experts are fully trained to provide accurate valuations and will be able to assist you in correctly grading the condition of your clubs, based on our Condition Guide. Before obtaining a quote and valuation for your clubs, please ensure your clubs meet the minimum condition of ‘Poor’.
What do we need to value your clubs?
- To accurately value your clubs, our team will require information about the condition as well the full specification, including model, dexterity, loft, set combination, shaft, grip, headcover - plus any custom fit options i.e. length, lie angle, grip thickness etc. Any images you may have of your clubs would help to grade the condition.
What clubs can you trade in?
- Whilst we provide a valuation for many golf clubs, not all equipment is eligible for trade in. Certain clubs or conditions may not be accepted and our team will be able to advise you of any clubs this applies to.
How long does the trade in take?
- Once you accept our valuation, the process can take around 10 working days to complete. This includes the time taken to arrange delivery of your clubs, verify the condition and process your new order with the trade in credit.
What if my club does not meet the grade?
- If your golf clubs do not meet the grade originally confirmed in the trade in quote, we will notify you with a revised valuation for your approval. If the revised valuation is not acceptable, we will return the clubs to you for a fee of £4.99.
How do I spend my voucher?
- Once your quote is verified, our team will contact you to confirm the acceptance of your trade in and will provide you with a voucher code. This can then be used on our website.
If you require any more information, please feel free to contact our Sales Team who will be happy to help.
Call us on 01623 421965 or send an email to [email protected]
Lines Open: Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm, Saturday 10am – 3pm (Bank Holidays 10am - 4pm)