Join the Team here at Golfsupport
A little about Golfsupport
Golfsupport was established in 2003 by the owner and PGA Advanced Professional John Lines. It is now a close family run business with his wife Michelle as head of accounts. The team has grown from just 2 to 17 staff currently.
The job roles are diverse and as a team member here you are sure to learn a wide range of skills. Richard for example has worked in the store, as a coach, a custom fitter. He has packed parcels and assisted shipping and now heads up the Store and Manager. The business also embraces PGA Professionals with the option to embark on this training. If this is an avenue you wish to follow the Golfsupport is a great place to learn a wide range of skills for your future not to mention offer perhaps the backing for future career opportunities.
A note from the MD John Lines
Working at Golfsupport is not just a job, you become part of our family. Our interest is to develop our business so that our employees feel the fruits of success. With this in mind, we have in place a great bonus scheme which ensures that when the business is successful our employees are too. I also believe that leading by example is critical for a good working environment and so do not be surprised to see me on the shop floor, dusting, tidying, emptying bins and any other jobs needed during our day to day tasks. One thing that is critical to become an integrated member of our team is a great work ethic.
If you feel you can add to our portfolio of amazing employees then we want to hear from you.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join team GolfSupport within the IT Team.
Attention to detail is crucial, your role will aid the wider team efforts with all aspects of running the day to day operations of the Golfsupport website. Our team is small, close-knit, friendly but very hard working. As an Online retailers it’s our Job in IT to ensure everything you see on the website is presented perfectly.
What we’d like to see from your experiences:
- Experience of working within web/ IT departments (generally tech/ IT savvy)
- Proficient/ advanced use in MO suite.
- Proficient use in G.Drive suite.
- Content writing (This involves accumulating key data on products and re-producing it in a completely unique way)
- Proficient use in Photoshop/ image editing software.
- Experience of working with custom built magento platforms would be preferred but not essential.
- Ability to handle multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Build Key Working Relationships With Our Many Brand Representative's
- Have A Creative Mind Along With Great Presentation Skills & a Strong Eye For Detail
- Knowledge Around E-Mail Marketing (Ideally Through Campaign Monitor)