Footjoy Womens Myjoys DRYJOYS Customised Golf Shoe
Footjoy Womens Myjoys Dryjoys Customised Golf Shoe. FootJoy MyJoys offer over 72,000 possible color combinations across five different shoe styles. You can even add a unique personalization to the heel of the shoes. MyJoys make a perfect gift for you or someone special. MyJoys is a custom shoe program from FootJoy that lets you customize the #1 shoe in golf. A custom pair of MyJoys can be completed in 4 easy steps! 1. Select Size, Width; 2. Select Color Combination; 3. Personalize with up to 6 characters and/or a logo. 4. Add to Basket Features DryJoys are the standard of waterproof , performance golf shoes, and have now been further improved with introduction of PODS outsole technology. Full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. ECL™ or "Extreme Comfort Leather" is a proprietary waterproofing system developed with Pittards® of England. It is a membrane-free leather with a 1-year waterproof warranty. ECL Advanced Waterproof Leather is 30% softer than previous generation FootJoy performance leather.
- Please Allow 2-3 weeks
- For HELP please contact our help line on 01623238693
- Customised shoes are non refundable
- Personalisation referencing Football Clubs in any way will not be accepted due to copyright infringement
- Footjoy Myjoys are customised and personal to you. Once you have sent your design these are hand made on your behalf. Because of this they are not able to be rectified or cancelled and we do not accept cancellations after order. Please be sure to order the correct size and preferences to avoid dissapointment.
- Lead Time Goes up to 4-5 Weeks Due to factory Closing (Only in the month of October)
- 1 year waterproof warranty
- The last date we can except MyJoys orders for guaranteed delivery before Christmas would be 20th Nov
Please Note: If you are ordering Footjoy Myjoy shoes along with other items please place separate orders as we are unable to part ship Myjoy orders.
SIZE CONVERSION CHART
WIDTH CONVERSION CHART
|COMMON SIZING||ALPHA SIZING|
|X NARROW (XN)||3A, 2A|
|NARROW (N)||A, B, C*|
|MEDIUM (M)||C*, D, E|
|WIDE (W)||E, 2E|
|X WIDE (XW)||3E|
|XX WIDE (XXW)||4E|
* A NARROW C WILL GENERALLY TAKE A NARROW, WHILE A WIDER C WILL LIKELY TAKE A MEDIUM