Footjoy Myjoys ICON Shield Tip Golf Shoe
Code: 11028 /
Footjoy Myjoys Mens ICON Shield Tip Golf Shoe - Personally Customised Golf Shoe offer over 72,000 possible color combinations across five different shoe styles. You can even add a unique personalization to the heel of the shoes such as a logo or initials. MyJoys make a perfect gift for you or someone special and as Footjoy lets you customize the #1 shoe in golf these are a thoughtful gift for all ability golfers alike. Just follow these easy steps to custom design a pair of MyJoys! 1. Select Size, Width; 2. Select Color Combination; 3. Personalize with up to 6 characters and/or a logo. 4. Add to Basket Features The Upper Shoe has a Premium Full Grain Leather Uppers, They comes with a 1-Year Waterproof Warranty plus Luxurious Calfskin Detailing. Its a Memory Foam collar and tongue with Tri-density TPU Outsole with Dual OptiFlex.
- Personalisation referencing Football Clubs in any way will not be accepted due to copyright infringement.
- For HELP please contact our help line on 0844 324 6766
- Customised shoes are non refundable -Lead time is 2-3 weeks
- Footjoy Myjoys are customised and personal to you. Once you have sent your design these are hand made on your behalf. Because of this they are not able to be rectified or cancelled and we do not accept cancellations after order. Please be sure to order the correct size and preferences to avoid disappointment.
- Lead Time Goes up to 4-5 Weeks Due to factory Closing (Only in the month of October)
- 1 year waterproof warranty
- The last date we can except MyJoys orders for guaranteed delivery before Christmas would be 20th Nov
- Estimated lead time is around 3-5 working weeks.
Please Note: If you are ordering Footjoy Myjoy shoes along with other items please place separate orders as we are unable to part ship Myjoy orders.
SIZE CONVERSION CHART
WIDTH CONVERSION CHART
|COMMON SIZING||ALPHA SIZING|
|X NARROW (XN)||3A, 2A|
|NARROW (N)||A, B, C*|
|MEDIUM (M)||C*, D, E|
|WIDE (W)||E, 2E|
|X WIDE (XW)||3E|
|XX WIDE (XXW)||4E|
* A NARROW C WILL GENERALLY TAKE A NARROW, WHILE A WIDER C WILL LIKELY TAKE A MEDIUM