Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 Putters: The Newport 3 is a Heel-Shafted Mid-Mallet aimed at the golfer looking for a premium small rounded mallet shaped putter. The new Newport 3 Putters have been designed and developed building on the success of this popular line, these are a tear drop shaped putter and feature additional toe flow for enhanced forgiveness. The new Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3 Putters features a flow neck and a 6061 aircraft Aluminium inlaid putter face with vibration dampening technology and the heads of the putters are 303 Stainless Steel.
The Multi-Material heads have a confirmed system of combining materials and allow more weight to be moulded into the back flange. The in-built vibration dampening provides invaluable player feedback and the Aluminium face insert ensures a soft feel. These putters come with a variety of weight and shaft lengths 33” comes with two 20 gram weights - 34” with two 15 gram weights or 35” with two 10 gram weights. A Matador mid-size grip comes as standard and the putters have a 3.5 degree loft and 70 degree lie. Standing over the putt the nice clean lines of the putter head help with viewing the single sight line set in the putter’s rear recess and aids alignment. This new addition to the Select Newport range is truly a grand Putter and can claim to be the true aristocrat of the Golf course.
- Shaft Length Choice.
- Matador Mid-Size Grip11 inches.
- Multi-Material Head.
- 6061 Aluminium Inlaid Face
- Weight in the putters 2 x 20 grams (33"), 2 x 15 grams (34"), 2 x 10 grams (35")
- Maximum Bend Tolerance of 2 degrees for example 1 degree of loft and 1 degree of lie angle is achievable but 1 degree of loft and 2 degrees of lie angle cannot be done
- Lead time is 2-3 weeks for Right hand. Lead Time for Left Hand is 4-6 weeks