Cleveland Huntington Beach Putters
Cleveland Huntington Beach Putters: The Huntington Beach putter range inspired by the beauty and tranquillity of Cleveland’s North American headquarters, nine putters feature in the Huntington Beach range each putter offers a silky feel with true roll that will improve your putting and confidence on the greens.
The putters are constructed from a soft 304 stainless steel which offers enhanced feel from tour-proven shapes, the precision faces have 4 times deeper diamond pattern milling that delivers priceless feel and feedback.
All putters come with a Cleveland Oversized Putter Grip (Pictured).
- Huntington Beach 1, the ideal putter for the more traditionalist golfer, a rear positioned shaft fits a plumbers neck style of hosel.
- Huntington Beach 2, a classic mid-sized mallet with a rounded back and single bend hosel type.
- Huntington Beach 3, a traditional shape of putter with a slant neck and single sightline.
- Huntington Beach 4 comes with a slightly squarer head shape in a traditional blade style with a plumber’s neck shaft and hosel combination.
- Huntington Beach 6, a small mid-sized mallet with more rounded curves and finished with a double bend shaft.
- Huntington Beach 6C, a small mid-sized mallet with more rounded curves and finished with a centre shaft.
- Huntington Beach 8, a traditional shape not as square as the 4, with a single bend shaft.
- Huntington Beach 10, a mid-sized mallet with a rounded back, two alignment lines and a plumber’s neck hosel.
- Huntington Beach 11, a contemporary mallet shaped putter with two fangs and a single alignment line in the rear cavity with a single bend in the shaft.
Huntington Beach putters feature classic designs that have been untouchable for generations and with Cleveland’s modern touches and new innovations these putters will help any golfer improve their scoring.