Cleveland Frontline Elite Rho Putters
Code: 33488 / 1AA9
The Elite Rho is a new design in the Cleveland Frontline lineup, displaying a lovely wing design that will appeal to golfers of all levels. This design comes in a choice of single bend shaft or short slant neck. The single bend shaft is face-balanced and ideal for straight-back and straight-through strokes, whilst the short slant neck is designed for those with a slight arc putting stroke. This Cleveland Frontline Elite Rhoputter is designed with heavy Tungsten weighting in the front of the clubhead to ensure the centre of Gravity is located closer to the clubface. This gives a more accurate and consistent roll on the greens, leading to more putts setting off on their intended line. This weighting also helps with distance control. Frontline putters provide better stability through impact for straighter and more consistent putting. The Diamond shape deep milled face insert gives a muted softish feel that will be appreciated by better putters.
Cleveland's Speed Optimised Face Technology (SOFT) allows the ball to come off the face at a consistent pace, making it easier to judge lag-up distances. The Frontline Elite range allows you to achieve perfect alignment by using the proprietary 2135 technology, so named because the raised sightline is 21.35mm in height as opposed to a lower back flange line. This gorgeous Elite Rho putter will provide awesome putting results without spending a fortune.
- Choice of short slant or single bend shafts.
- Bigger wing design.
- 2135 Aim technology. (21.35mm raised)
- Speed-optimised face technology (SOFT)
- Diamond shape deep milled face insert.
- Muted, softer sound from face insert.
- Adjustable sole weighting system.
- Built-in counterbalancing weights.
- Loft 3º/Lie 70º.
- Choice of 34 or 35 inch shaft length.
- Choice of shafts: Stepless chrome or UST All-in Graphite.
- Lampkin Sinkfit Skinny Pistol grip.
- Right and left hand options.
- Matching headcover included.
Cleveland Frontline Elite Rho Putters Specifications
|Head Type:||Large Wing Style|
|Face Type:||Speed Optimised Face Technology|
|Weight Distribution:||Single Bend - Face Balanced|
Short Slant - Moderate Toe Hang
|Alignment:||Raised Single Sight Line|