Cobra King One Length Utility Iron
See all delivery options
Contact us to arrange your return
Fully secure checkout
We have experts available on our live chat
Approved online stockist for all top brands
Code: 25952 / 1D3
The new KING Utility Iron is now offered in a ONE LENGTH variation.
Sharing its technology with its variable-length counterpart, the ONE LENGTH is designed and based around a 7 Iron length (37.5")
The benefit of using ONE LENGTH irons throughout a set is consistency through a repeatable set-up, if every club is the same length, you set up behind and address the ball exactly the same for every shot. Giving you, the golfer a feeling of confidence. Your swing doesn't change, the shaft doesn't change. What changes between clubs in the head weight and loft. After an in-depth analysis of a wide variety of swing speeds and handicap levels, the shorter length utility length club saw greater playability and accuracy compared to its regular length counterpart.
The Irons available are adjustable, allowing keen golfers the ability to tinker and create a perfect set-up depending on the course situation that day. Below you can see the range of degrees each club has to offer.
- Utility 3 Iron - Loft Adjusts from 18 - 21 degrees.
- Utility 4 Iron - Loft Adjusts from 21 - 24 degrees.
- Utility 5 Iron - Loft Adjusts from 24 - 27 degrees.
- NO WRENCH IS PROVIDED WITH THIS PRODUCT.
- Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside of our control, not every club is guaranteed to be supplied with the Arccos sensors fitted. Thank you for your understanding.
Cobra One Length Utility Iron Specifications
|Head Material:||Forged Steel|
|Face:||4140 Forged Carbon Steel|