The new Titleist 917 F2 Fairway Wood features Titliest SureFit Centre of Gravity and SureFit Hosel Technology to give you ultimate fairway wood. Titleist were able to use new and tour technology for more playability, forgiveness and distance from faster ball speeds across the face. The trajectory and shot shape has also been improved which provides a much more consistent shot from the tee or the turf, and an improved Active Recoil Channel with elastomer insert increases club head speed to provide the perfect fit for golfers of all abilities.
Titleist SureFit CG Technology uses interchangeable weights and bias that allows the centre of gravity be moved from a forward toe position, neutral to a back heel position while preserving MOI for increased forgiveness and distance properties. The SureFit CG has been designed to improve your bad shots by increasing, decreasing spin with weight and a neutral, draw or fade bias for the ultimate control of spin, trajectory and the shape of the shot.
- SureFit CG (Weight can be moved from heel to toe)
- SureFit Hosel (Adjustable loft & lie settings)
- Active Recoil Channel 2.0
- Variable Thickness Face Insert
- Choice of Shafts
- larger profile
- Available Lofts: 13.5° (RH Only), 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21° (RH Only)
- Stock set up SureFit CG Weight - 14g (stock) . You also get a Same weight SureFit CG - Draw/Fade Bias
- Take a look at the Titleist 917 F3 Fairway wood.
The new F2 Fairway Wood is suitable for all types of golfers, incorporating numerous adjustability options and a club that is more forgiving than its previous model - The F2 has slightly more spin and a higher launch versus the new 917 F3 option.