Titleist 917 D3 Driver: Designed and affording
The 917 D3 delivers ultimate spin control with advanced trajectory and improved shot shaping can now be achieved with the use of the SureFit CG Technology. Using interchangeable weights to adjust the bias the centre of gravity can be moved from a forward toe position to a back heel position. Moving the weights preserves the MOI for increased forgiveness and enhanced distance gains.
The Titleist 917 D3 Features:
- Faster ball speeds off-center provide more distance, more often, delivering superior forgiveness.
- Adjustability through industry leading SureFit CG and SureFit Hosel provide the best possible fit for every golfer of any skill level.
- Sound and acoustic frequencies have been Tour validated to inspire confidence and enhance feel.
- Trajectory and shot shape customisation provide golfers a more consistent and repeatable shot from the tee.
- Stock set up SureFit CG Weight - 12g (stock) . You also get a Same weight SureFit CG - Draw/Fade Bias
- If the D3 driver is not for you then perhaps you should take a look at the Titleist 917 D2 Driver.
The Titleist 917 D3 Driver is perfect for the golfer looking for improved distance with work-ability in a traditional, Tour inspired pear, 440cc profile. The D3 offers more work-ability, a slightly lower launch and less spin versus the Titleist 917 D2.