The New Titleist 917 D3 Driver have been designed to offer the most complete performance for the advanced golfer in the game today. The D3 provides increased speed for more distance, even on off centre hits, along with the capability for customisation so you can get the most out of every drive.
The ultimate control of spin, trajectory and the shape of the shot can now be achieved with the use of SureFit CG Technology. Using interchangeable weights and bias allows the centre of gravity be moved from a forward toe position, neutral to a back heel position while preserving MOI for increased forgiveness and distance properties. The SureFit CG has been designed to improve your bad shots by increasing, decreasing spin with weight and a neutral, draw or fade bias.
The Titleist 917 D3 Features:
- Faster ball speeds off-center provide more distance, more often, delivering superior forgiveness.
- Adjustability through industry leading SureFit CG and SureFit Hosel provide the best possible fit for every golfer of any skill level.
- Sound and acoustic frequencies have been Tour validated to inspire confidence and enhance feel.
- Trajectory and shot shape customisation provide golfers a more consistent and repeatable shot from the tee.
- Stock set up SureFit CG Weight - 12g (stock) . You also get a Same weight SureFit CG - Draw/Fade Bias
- If the D3 driver is not for you then perhaps you should take a look at the Titleist 917 D2 Driver.
The Titleist 917 D3 Driver is perfect for the golfer looking for improved distance with work-ability in a traditional, Tour inspired pear, 440cc profile. The D3 offers more work-ability, a slightly lower launch and less spin versus the Titleist 917 D2.