Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Driver: Big Bertha Fusion Driver probably the most magnanimous Driver that Callaway has ever produced. Developing a new recipe for ultimate forgiveness includes a new forgiving shape, an ultra low/deep centre of Gravity and a draw bias. An enhanced sweet spot area coupled with more clubhead speed that is produced by shape and multiple shaft lengths ensure distance gains. The benefit of more forgiveness means straighter flights on off centre shots and longer distances drive after drive.
- Super High MOI Head Shape
- Low and Deep Centre of Gravity
- Increased Draw Bias
- Fast & Forgiving Face Design
- Fast Swing Speed
- Optimal Shaft Length
A Titanium Exo-Cage makes it possible to re-position weight for more forgiveness and increased swing speeds, this increases accuracy and distance. A deep centre of gravity ensures a much easier launch with longer
A Fused Titanium Exo-Cage coupled with an ultra light Triaxial Carbon Crown and Sole creates enhanced forgiveness and ultimate stability. The new Next generation R-Moto clubface technology enlarges the sweet spot of the club head face and delivers faster ball speeds delivering distance and accuracy on off-centre shots.
The Callaway proprietary Speed Step designed using aerospace technology reduces drag and promotes faster swing speeds for major distance gains. The new shape is longer from front to back in comparison to more traditionally shaped drivers, this creates a geometric shape that maximises the head dimensions and allows for an extremely deep CG location.
The Big Bertha Fusion offers a combination of lower total weight and faster head aerodynamics this allows increased head speeds without the need to swing harder or faster,
Two High-Performance Stock Shaft Options:
- UST’s first ever Recoil driver shaft is designed to load energy on the downswing and unload with an extraordinary combination of power and precision through impact.
- Mitsubishi’s Diamana Red shaft combines a firm midsection and active tip to promote a high launch, low spin and fast ball speed, and to make it easier to hit a distance-enhancing draw.
Available in stock 45.5” (Standard) and 44.5" lengths.