Mizuno Breath Thermo Polo Shirts
Roll over image to zoom in

Mizuno Breath Thermo Polo Shirts

From £29.97 From £29.97
Mizuno Golf
From £29.97
29 loyalty points worth £0.58
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR ONE FREE OR BUNDLED PRODUCT FROM THE LIST BELOW BEFORE CLICKING "ADD TO MY BASKET":

Code: 20279 / 2H5

New to the autumn/winter collection is the Breath Thermo Polo Shirt, designed for warmth and comfort during the colder weather. This highly adaptable fabric was originally engineered to combat much colder climates and has now been adapted for golf from its origin as Ski base layers.

The Breath Thermo fabric possesses a unique ability to insulate and generate warmth, using minimal quantities of released body vapour. The Breath Thermo Polo Shirts have a buttoned down collar and have been manufactured from 95% Polyester with the other 5% being Acrylic. It features a colour contrasting stripe to the shoulders, a pocket at the left chest area along with the Mizuno logo embroidered just above. The Breath range is available in sizes from S to XXL and a choice of fashionable colours.

  • Warmth Generating.
  • Breathable.
  • Thermal Insulation.
  • S to XXL.

The 2017 version of the Breath Thermo polo differs slightly, this features a ribbed collar and no pocket on the left chest area.

Mizuno Size Chart