Taylormade Project (a) Golf Balls
Code: 14640 / 2F16
The new and improved Taylormade Project (a) Golf Balls have a new softer core than the previous model. TaylorMade has designed an incredible golf ball for competitive mid-handicappers who need more approach-shot spin. Project (a) is long off every club and feels great around the greens. The new version is forty compression ball which is thirty percent less than the previous model.
- 12 Ball Pack
- New 322 Dimple Seamless cover
- New spin mantle technology
- New Urethane tech soft cover
The Taylormade Project (a) Golf Ball Gives The Golfer High Speed Performance Off The ClubFace. The Soft Cast Urethane Delivery Great Feel and Tour Calibre Greenside Spin Combined With The (LDP) Low Drag Performance For Improved Distance On Mis-Hits Makes This Golf Ball A Fantastic All Rounder.
- 3 Layer Technology For A Penetrating Ball Flight.
- Low Drag Peformance Promoted Improved Distance On Mis-Hits
- Soft Cast Urethane Cover For Great feel And Tour Control
- #00, 11, 22,33